• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by persiansniper

1. persiansniper

University Group Hosting Need

Thank you so far. I haven't made a decision yet on a host. :classic2:
  2. persiansniper

University Group Hosting Need

Hi Forum Members My name is Parham and I am the President of a course union group with over 700 members. We are based in Ryerson University and are called Ryerson Global Management Group. We provide events that further the programs at our university. The site will be one tool for us to...
  3. persiansniper

Free radio stream

You need to have a license for all songs you play on the radio.
  4. persiansniper

New arcade looking for a review

Stalingrad don't work. Why don't you link off site?
  5. persiansniper

Req: Reliable host for TV show fansite

I require web hosting for a television show fan site and the website design is in progress. It will take time for me to entirely setup the site. I guess around a month to two. The reason I am not providing you with the show name is that there currently is no other fan websites in the market and...
  6. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

Thank you for all the offers, but since I have received so many I am looking for a company that at best will accept a text advertisement. No google advertisements or banners. I am still looking around.
  7. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

Still looking for a free hosting company.
  8. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

just to make everyone aware I have just purchased a domain: RingPersian.com Also I need a reliable company that will last till 2008.
  9. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

Well it will be a forum in ENGLISH and so will the site be English. It will just be requests for ringtones and another forum for ringtones and that's about it.
  10. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

Even though I have received many offers I am still looking, so anyone who is still interested please reply.
  11. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

added your to msn
  12. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

Your website seems to be down.
  13. persiansniper

Ringtunes Website

Yes I do.
  14. persiansniper

Need Space for Game Server

Actually you can if a reseller has SSH capability. Not many are that dumb to give it to you. Just pay someone for hosting LoL
Back