• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Req: Reliable host for TV show fansite

persiansniper

I require web hosting for a television show fan site and the website design is in progress. It will take time for me to entirely setup the site. I guess around a month to two. The reason I am not providing you with the show name is that there currently is no other fan websites in the market and I do not wish for someone to steal my idea. I currently do not have a domain and do not wish to waste money buying a domain now and wasting a month waiting for the website design.

Here is what I require:
Reliability
I need to know that your website will be there next year and the year after that. I do not wish to go through the process of changing hosts, when I could have just chosen another host from the beginning.

Personal host
From my experience, the more personal a host company is the better the overall experience for both of us will be. The host that will be best for the site has to be easily contactable (MSN in my preference) . Honestly I would not like to wait days for a response on the smallest issue.

Space: 200 mb
BW: 10 GB
I am unsure how much BW I will require in the near future, but there would be a required increase with an increase in traffic.

Ad:Yes/No (custom ad)
I will not place your google bar on my site. Just screws up the professionalism of the site. Placing a small logo on the side of my website is no issue.

I await your replies.
Thanks

Last edited:
Pro Plan

Disk Space: 850MB
Bandwidth: 15GB
FTP Accounts: 25
Email Accounts: 25
Email Lists: 25
Databases: 25
Sub Domains: 25
Parked Domains: 10
Add-on Domains: 10

Cost: 15 Posts Per Month
More Info

I know its a bit over what your looking for, sorry.
If you have any questions, you can email us at contact@glacierhosting.net
Or, if you feel more comfortable, email me personally at sean@glacierhosting.net

You have found your hoster

PHP5 and MySQL5
Webspace: 2GB*
Traffic: 10GB*
Filesizelimit: 10MB
FTP: Yes
Ads: No
Sendmail: on**
safe_mode = Off**
IP-Logging: No
One-Click Script-Installer
Subdomain: yourname.9gb.de