• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ringtunes Website

persiansniper

Well here is my story. I currently am going to University and I would like to start a business so I can test my business idea's and just learn.

My site is a very simple idea. A site based on ringtones. Free ringtunes for members who register. Most of the ringtunes will be persian and some English ringtunes. Currently there is no site that offers persian ringtunes.

That is the reason I think this will be a great opportunity for any company.

Anyway what I need is this:

250 mb - Might need to increase as I upload more ringtones
10 Gb Band - Same as above.
PHP and MySQL for forum

I will also purchase a domain after I get the site to be consistent. If anyone can offer this to me please respond as soon as possible. I believe any company that decides to host my site with be very happy. No copyright rules will be broken so it will be all good.

Anyway this is some business I want to start. Please respond as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Well it is kind of hard to explain.

Yes and No.

The ringtunes will be made by me through MP3's. If yu ever have known any persian websites there are a lot of sites that offer music downloads, but it will be legal.

Yes the ringtunes will be legal, since no persian artist has ever sued a site for releasing their songs online.

No, because they can if they would really would like.

If you dont have a domain name I cant host you.
Its too unstable to give it for free...

SL

Not yet. I would like to get the website up first, then purchase a domain. I have good idea for a domain aswell.

I would not mind purchasing the domain from the company that decides to host me. I really need a dedicated company with good uptime.

Last edited:
Not yet. I would like to get the website up first, then purchase a domain. I have good idea for a domain aswell.

I would not mind purchasing the domain from the company that decides to host me. I really need a dedicated company with good uptime.

Do you have PayPal?

SL

At BTZ Hosting our Bandwidth Pro Plan is ideal for you:

Bandwidth Pro

250mb Space
10GB!!! Bandwidth
3 Mysql
2 Domains
Unlimited Features

Are you looking for free hosting?

If so, I may be able to help you out...

Its just the content of the site I need to know more about.

Well it will be a forum in ENGLISH and so will the site be English. It will just be requests for ringtones and another forum for ringtones and that's about it.

just to make everyone aware I have just purchased a domain:

RingPersian.com

Also I need a reliable company that will last till 2008.

well
I know little persian ... it is too close to Arabic

I can host you ...
PM me with your name,mail,subdomain, link back to that thread

Back