• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nubers

1. N

A Master Reseller ?

Sorry ? But are you willing to provide a domain reseller as well ? And 2 dedicated IP addresses ? Secondly , your site looks vague! So i'm not convinced with your plans and the o u t w a r d show of the site. I doubt you can provide reliable services. Anyways , throw in some more offers. Regards.
  2. N

A Master Reseller ?

Hello , i'm looking for a company , which should be in business for over 6 months. And should be reliable to provide with uptime and good support. They should be transparent at their end. And support should be great. I would like to have a master reseller with which i can sell Reseller as Well...
  3. N

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

hah! really , a super long thread.................................................................................................................................................................... Nice prank by the way!
  4. N

Need 3GB Space, 75GB Bandwidth + Shell Access

We don't provide Wget . It's a computer tool .We support SSH access . This means that we provide you with SSH username and password , but the how exactly you will connect through SSH is up to you .:classic2: Regards.
  5. N

Need a VPS

Lol , but i haven't got a reply on this context yet ? are hosting providers sleeping ?:fangel: ?? Hey , yesterday it got hacked ? :P
  6. N

Need a VPS

Lol , hastings , i actually don't care about "NUMBER OF POSTS" and never even thought the way you are perceiving, but actually you gave me a NICE IDEA [:p]
  7. N

Need a VPS

Hey dynash , you are very right! but right now the situation is like.. i can't get it on creditable basis atleast for 2 months.:tired2: Hey , what kind of details ? Anyways , i would be happy , if i can get a Master reseller (linux). Now i don't think they need to buy me a cpanel LICENSE ...
  8. N

Need a VPS

Ok if you feel like VPS is costly , change it to MASTER RESELLER ? And on the other hand , the hoster can terminate my account at any time ? Does it still not give much options to the hoster ?
  9. N

Need a VPS

No , that wasn't a very bright idea :P And , i'm not going to give 50% of what i will make from the website. I will give 50% of what i will get from my clients. Means , from that reseller , i will sell the hosting to my clients , and from that money , i will give the 50% to the hosting...
  10. N

Need a VPS

Hey pals , I'm in a great stress and worry , since 3 months back , we had partnership on profit sharing basis with a hosting company (i won't take their name since google can index and would hamper his personal image as well). Believe me , he was a scam. I use to transfer the money on his...
  11. N

I need a hosting with these characteristics

Uhmm , 1TB space ? Are you seriously gonna use it ? I can at the most provide UPTO 600 Gb , without overselling :) Pm me for details.
  12. N

Beat my current plan and I'll move to you!

Ok , a person can seriously provide you such low price services , if you agree to pay him ANNUALLY! do you think on monthly basis that too just $2 a person can run a good hosting company ? Anyhow ,i can get you with the same plan! And guarantee you 100% uptime , with 24/7 support , phone support...
  13. N

Windows Hosting Needed.

Well , since we are also indian based company , it will be our gesture to host you on. Anyways , i can get your request done. Pm me for more details. Even we hate downtimes! We assure you , best service out there!:angel: With peace of mind free of cost.
  14. N

[URGENT] Looking for reliable host

webspace 1Gb bandwidth 50Gb/month cPanel PHP5 MySQL 4.21 ?? Pm me , i will make out this plan for you! :-) $16 Annually :-) with 10 gb bandwidth absolutely free. Guarantees ? 24/7 support via tickets , live chat , email , phone and sms (coming soon). 99.9% , infact 100% uptime.:-)...
  15. N

Basic & Reliable Hosting Needed

Sorry , to reply , we ain't 5 years in webhosting business , but we are leading provider in IP BASED SETUPS , WIFII setups in universities and schools of india. And providing state of the art interactive learning courses for them. Our company is providing these services since 7 years. And now we...
Back