• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a VPS

nubers

Hey pals ,
I'm in a great stress and worry , since 3 months back , we had partnership on profit sharing basis with a hosting company (i won't take their name since google can index and would hamper his personal image as well).
Believe me , he was a scam. I use to transfer the money on his paypal , believing on him and suddenly after giving him 15 clients , he ran away with the money as well as whole of our website! fortunately we had its backup.
I use to share the profit with him , and he use to host my website , giving me a Vps/Master reseller access.
Now the problem arises. I need another person , who is actually honest , to give me a VPS/Master Reseller , and instead of fixed amount i will give him 50% of what i will get from my clients , and will not transfer whole amount into his PAYPAL , i will only transfer the 50% money. Please be HONEST this time:confused4
Regards.

A VPS for 50% of what he makes from the website.
OP, wouldn't it be easier to save that 50% and PAY for it and prevent from being scammed? Unless you only make about $10 that is.

No , that wasn't a very bright idea :p

And , i'm not going to give 50% of what i will make from the website.
I will give 50% of what i will get from my clients. Means , from that reseller , i will sell the hosting to my clients , and from that money , i will give the 50% to the hosting company. Thats it.

That still doesn't give much options to the hoster. Since you'd be making the most of the profit (Since the profit would only be from the clients) which would be small compared to the actuall cost of the VPS.

Ok if you feel like VPS is costly , change it to MASTER RESELLER ?

That still doesn't give much options to the hoster. Since you'd be making the most of the profit (Since the profit would only be from the clients) which would be small compared to the actuall cost of the VPS.

And on the other hand , the hoster can terminate my account at any time ? Does it still not give much options to the hoster ?

It's not just that, you would have the chance with maybe an odd temp VPS with say LXAdmin, but if it had cPanel/DA it still isn't a gain to the hoster even if they can just disable the VPS at anytime, since they've just paid for the license.

good luck finding one anyway, but I doubt you'd get one without listing all details. You'll just keep getting scammed in some form until you use a creditable VPS providor.

Hey dynash , you are very right! but right now the situation is like.. i can't get it on creditable basis atleast for 2 months.:tired2:

Hey , what kind of details ?

Anyways , i would be happy , if i can get a Master reseller (linux). Now i don't think they need to buy me a cpanel LICENSE ?
With disk space ? Obviously Good diskspace. Since i will be hosting people around.
Bandwidth ? Let the hoster decide , as per the needs of a hosting site.
rest ? .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Daddy_Yankee, do you really need to double post each time? Use the edit button or simply post it once, no need to get your post count up, that's just ridiculous. We all understood you the first time you asked for the request, so each time someone responds you don't have to ask for the same thing again, lol. Just relax man, if someone can help you out, they'll contact you - If not, then so be it.

Best of luck with your search.

Lol , hastings , i actually don't care about "NUMBER OF POSTS" and never even thought the way you are perceiving, but actually you gave me a NICE IDEA [:p]

Lol , but i haven't got a reply on this context yet ? are hosting providers sleeping ?:fangel: ??
Hey , yesterday it got hacked ? :p

No they're not sleeping - your just not getting what your asking for :wink2:

Nor are you getting the point of why !!!

Daddy ... what about hacking .... you just used "hacking" word , we couldn't trust you any more .... so go aheed and look for another business...

We are not MAd to give you free VPS. My sageetion is that collect you budget and buy your own VPS and Strat a Small business of your own. You Dont need to take a partnership with someone els

daddy_yankee, If people want to offer you something, they will. No, we're not sleeping, nor are we your slaves to give you a free VPS, simple as that. lol.

Back