• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Master Reseller ?

nubers

Hello , i'm looking for a company , which should be in business for over 6 months. And should be reliable to provide with uptime and good support.
They should be transparent at their end. And support should be great.

I would like to have a master reseller with which i can sell Reseller as Well as shared accounts.
And They should provide with a Anonymous nameserver options as well as Free domain reseller either from Directi or Enom.

Specs:
Overselling Enabled.
upto 100 Gb Disk Space.
upto 1 Tb bandwidth.
Cpanel/Whm.
A free account billing software if possible.

Kindly post your offers.

Please be genuine.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 options for you, if you are interested.

1. You can join RootHost Master Reseller program and get Master Account only in 150$ lifetime but you have to share 30% on each account with them.

2. i can give you master reseller only in 150$ a year (Dont need to share 30% with us). its orignal cost is 300$ a year.

if you are interested. go to
Code:
http://roothost.biz/masterreseller.html
and select the package and use the below promotion code and get your master account.

Promotion code: 150%MASTER

Sorry ? But are you willing to provide a domain reseller as well ? And 2 dedicated IP addresses ? Secondly , your site looks vague! So i'm not convinced with your plans and the o u t w a r d show of the site.
I doubt you can provide reliable services.

Anyways , throw in some more offers.

Regards.

Back