• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nftnetdotcom

1. N

pretty stuck with invisionfree

i heard that you can get skins online for these forums....i dont relly do the plain css/html stuff..(not a clue)..and so can someone help me .. either finding a cut&paste site of skin type things, else someone help me big time lol.....thanks loads Eni:D :rolleyes:
  2. N

Reviews and Comments Appreciated:

Great! the only thing that i would critisize(lol-look@spelling!) is that the scroll bar is the same color as the bg, which makes it a tad hard to c, otherwide i would have said 10/10. My verdict: 9.9/10 lol Naddie:D
  3. N

Beta Testers needed for new free hosting..

could u give my site a go on ure servers, please? My site has just been completed, but i would need a small amount of time to set up my phbb board. (however long it takes). This is my first site, so i don't mind if you don't accept it. Cheers, Naddie:D :o
  4. N

Check this out?

Thankyou for your reply...it really helps, getting some feedback!!! naddie :D
  5. N

Check this out?

Could you tell me what you think of this new layout? I think that it's better than the red and orange one.....(don't ask!!!lol). All comments welcome... Cheers, Naddie <edit>some of it doesn't work properly, it's only a test....lol<edit>
  6. N

How does my site do in.....

thanks a lot! :-) Thanks for all your feedback, it is all very useful!!! What do people think of a white bg, with dark blue writing? (I will start re-building immediately!!!!!) Cheers, Naddie
  7. N

How does my site do in.....

I was wondering if you could give me a few guidelines, tips, or feedback on my first site, http://www.nftnet.com . Cheers!!!! Naddie:D p.s. i don't mind it if people mention that they absoloutely HATE the design, or have simplar views......:o ....please be as open as possible!!!!
  8. N

Real difficult DNS

i can get to the login area, but i don't know what to put in which box....:o
  9. N

Free FTP Software

i went to the site, and it said that it was only a 30-day-trial :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  10. N

FTP Programs

Can some1 recommend a good ftp program, because the last one i had wouldn't let me login.....cheers, P.s. it's for windows me
  11. N

Real difficult DNS

hmm....i have some REALLY BIG PROBLEMS... i have no idea how to set up dns....wth is it anyway? i have a screen that says " If you registered your domain through register.com, then CLICK HERE and follow the instructions. If your web-site is hosted at a web-hosting company, chances are...
  12. N

Member of the Month Nominations

i guess i kan vote 4 Jan here? rite? ok. that's 1 vote for jan.....good luck!!!!:D
  13. N

Best free BB?

Kan some people recommend some FREE BBScripts, please..? I would like there to have lots of features, and easily customised (this is my first...) Cheers, Naddie
  14. N

Please help me to find the best remotely hosted forum!

best remotely hosted? http://www.forums.asp-dev.co.uk Bursting with features...:D Also check out Conker's free remotely hosted forums site...in sig....(sorry, i can't remember the url>...)
  15. N

free mailing list

where did you get that from?
Back