• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reviews and Comments Appreciated:

I agree.
Looks very professional, and you picked a nice, subtle, yet efficient colour scheme.
I too would give it a 9.5 (noone ever gets a 10 from me :rolleyes:).

Originally posted by Miller
I agree.
Looks very professional, and you picked a nice, subtle, yet efficient colour scheme.
I too would give it a 9.5 (noone ever gets a 10 from me :rolleyes:).

Perhaps I should offer milk and cookies to sway the critics to that precious 10 rating... :cool:

Originally posted by Rebel
Perhaps I should offer milk and cookies to sway the critics to that precious 10 rating... :cool:
That would give you a 1 rating, how about seafood and wine? ;)

But looks good, even at 800*600 :)

Originally posted by Jan

That would give you a 1 rating, how about seafood and wine? ;)

But looks good, even at 800*600 :)

It's kind of long trip to take to Australia from Kansas to sway a vote... :D

But I will be down there eventually when my old high school bud takes some military leave, and the old gang all meets down under. :cool:

Great! the only thing that i would critisize(lol-look@spelling!) is that the scroll bar is the same color as the bg, which makes it a tad hard to c, otherwide i would have said 10/10.

My verdict: 9.9/10
lol
Naddie:D

It's a nice color scheme and everything but how about making the bars a gradient gray instead of just plain gray.....

Back