• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by misshost

1. M

Atten: Never Say No To Miss Hosting

Dear Users, Misshosting.pk provides stylish yet affordable hosting services. We have currently introduced 4 new packages. Do check it out. Package 1: 250MB Space 5Gb bandwidth unlimited emails and ftps 10 subdomains 5 mysql Rs.700 or GPB 7 per year Package 2: 500Mb space...
  2. M

Beware of allreseller.com

no proves, no domain names ?? Where are u kkwin ? and is there anyone from allreseller on this forum to describe the situation ?
  3. M

Help Needed

are u using cpanel ?
  4. M

Bandwidth Usage

i think you are using latest edge version. I won't recommend that as it has some bugs and might be the issue is due to some bug. Downgrade the cpanel version to latest stable or latest release version.
  5. M

Wireless network

ops sorry i missed that. in this case, follow galaxy-hosts.com reply :P
  6. M

Bandwidth Usage

Use bandmin under WHM to check your actual bandwidth usage. also which version of cpanel you are using ??
  7. M

FireWall,Adware Remover,Virus Protector Please read me.

i would suggest kaspersky antivirus (kaspersky.com). They offer 2 months free trial. therefore until summer you can remain safe ;)
  8. M

Wireless network

Its very simple 1. Go to network places on your computer. 2. Use setup small office/home network option from left side panel. 3. Follow the steps. Once its done, do run same setup on other pc. Do connect both before running setup if using lan cards and wire. If on wireless network, enable both...
  9. M

Free Server Security Setup and Optimization

similarly if you have installed any tools like shoutcast or any that are running on some specific ports, do allow then too under IG_TCP_CPORTS or they won't work.
  10. M

though i am not a big fan of DA but this will help you. IG_TCP_CPORTS="21,22,25,53,80,110,143,443,2222,8000,8050,8005,3784" IG_UDP_CPORTS="21,53,8000,8050,8005,3784" EG_TCP_CPORTS="21,22,25,37,43,53,80,443,8000,8050, 8005,3784" EG_UDP_CPORTS="20,21,53,8000,8050,8005,3784" Do note, if you...
  11. M

install and config Firewall preferably apf (advance policy firewall) along with bfd (brute force detector). Secure ssh login. Always use version 2 and restrict it to some ip and disallow direct root logins. Always compile apache with safe mode and do turn on safe_mode under php.ini. It will...
  12. M

@krakjoe I have modified my post. Now it fits to the situation i am in ;)
  13. M

you are right krakjoe but I am new to the forum but not to linux/cpanel. Plus i am working on my website that i will launch by the end of this month. And yes its quite strange to offer such services at this point. krakjoe, i am going to edit the the post
  14. M

Hello everyone I can help regarding server security setup, optimization and other issues. I don't need your server access or anything. Will just reply you here for your problems :p Have fun
Back