• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MattS12290

1. M

Asp .NET Hosting

I'm looking for some free asp .net hosting for some application development I am working on. I have a TLD and wouldn't want any ads or banners or posting for hosting. Let me know if anyone can offer some space. Thanks.
  2. M

EVCT Hosting

I have been using these guys for a few months now and everything is absolutely amazing. Their staff is always helpful and around to help with any problems. You can contact them via MSN and get support that way and you get to really know the people that started the company and it has that small...
  3. M

Clan Hosting Needed

Hello, I am in a gaming clan for the game Wolfenstein and need some hosting. Our clan makes videos of our gameplay that we want to be able to be downloaded by other people so it will require some space. I would like to request the following: Space - 5gb Bandwidth - 20gb mySQL, PHP **I have my...
  4. M

[REQUEST] .com Domain Hosting

Is there anyone who will provide 1gb of space then? i want to put some maps up on the server for downloading.
  5. M

youtube is terrible quality. and people are going to want to download the videos
  6. M

The videos are a big part. I can't not host them. Any other offers?
  7. M

I am looking for hosting for a clan. Here are some specs I am looking for: 3gb space min. 15gb bandwidth php, mysql It will be used to host videos of players (frag videos). So streaming video will be used. Thanks a lot, Matt
  8. M

Shawn Johnson Wallpaper

hahah. thanks for the praise :D i am getting so many view for this wallpaper. i also submitted it to a fan site of hers that has pics on it.
  9. M

Shawn Johnson Wallpaper

haha. she is sooo good :D
  10. M

Shawn Johnson Wallpaper

I just finished making a wallpaper of famous USA Olympic Gymnast Shawn Johnson. I posted it on DeviantArt. Click the image to see the DeviantArt page.
  11. M

domain for sale

hi. i would like to sell m4tt.org. please send me any offers. it expires 07/02/09
  12. M

My First Design

i know. as stated before, this is a design, not a fully functional website.
  13. M

NamePad Hosting

I use my own domains with them. Here they are: http://violentreflection.com http://st4rbucks.com both have AMAZING download/upload speeds. and i have never experienced down time. please sign up yourselves and help support an amazing company. oh, and did i mention support? they are...
  14. M

My First Design

hmmm...what resolution do you use?? everything over a height of 760 should be fine. unless you use 800X600 (which im pretty sure every website looks terrible in) then i dunno. maybe its time to get a new computer :D ha. but thanks
  15. M

My First Design

thanks for the praise guys :D i actually don't do any designing (just for fun). if anyone would like to request a design from me, just PM me with an idea or something and a price range and I can see what I can do.
Back