• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NamePad Hosting

MattS12290

I have been using them for a little while now, and I am so pleased with their hosting. I have been able to upload/download at fast speeds, never saw ANY downtime, and now have 2 accounts registered :D. Visit NamePad to register.

- Matt

They use WiredTree - no wonder they are as good as you are saying! :)

Sounds like an awesome and honest service Matt! :)

Oooo, the wiredtree prices sure look tempting :D

What subdomain/domain do you have with NamePad?

I have also used namepad for about a year, maybe more. I have 2 accoutns with them:

dragonknights.namepad.net
hwblackmarket.namepad.net

I have nothing but praise for them. Great host, no downtime that I have noticed and fast loading pages.

A+

Namepad is stupidly AWESOME!! Been hosting with them for ages...zero downtime and they're zippy like nobody's business. I can't say enough good things...seriously. I hope they keep on going for a very very long time.

Me too! i'm with they for about 2 years, they're great even if you need more resources like space or bandwith they will make an upgrade in your account they have so many good points give them a try they're awesome

Back