• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by m4fia

1. M

cPanel VPS for $200 a year.

Hey. I am looking for VPS with cPanel and installatron. Specs dont need to be special. 5- 10 GB space. 100 -200 GB bandwidth. 2 IPs Can anyone offer this? Regards
  2. M

5gb space, 50gb bw, 50 addon/parked domains

Thanks for all the replies. I chose [JSH]John's offer.
  3. M

Hey guys. Thanks for all the replies. I barely had time to look at the thread. Atm DeiseHost, (Dans) offer looks the best for me. I am a bit busy with Uni and stuff, so I will make my final decision in a few days. Thanks.
  4. M

Hey guys. I am looking for a reliable host who doesnt oversell and plans on staying around. I simply need: 5 gig space around 50 gig bandwidth 50 addon and parked domains. cPanel is a huge plus. I wont go with the cheapest host, but the most reliable. But can I expect a price around $30-$40...
  5. M

Which domain name extension do you prefer?

Info Com Org
  6. M

Reliable, 5GB Space, 60GB Bandwidth $5. Since 2006! - KwiX

Hey How many addon/parked domains do you get with the $5 package?
  7. M

1000GB Bandwidth, 10GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

This looks like something I am looking for, but just to make clear, How many user accounts do you allow? I am not looking to resell or anything, but I have a few partners. And also, what do you mean by: - yourname.com - yourname.ulmb.com - yourname.com.net.sc Thank you and regards.
  8. M

3 character .net domains

Hey, just a quick question. How much do people pay for 3 character .net domains nowadays? And do domains with 2 numbers a letter sell for more than domains with 2 letters and a number? thanks for reading
  9. M

Is it illegal to have a domain name like...

I am sure YouTube sued another company with the domain Utube.com, for stealing their traffic. It was something ridiculous like that.
  10. M

New TLD - .tel

isnt that what .mobi was for. Anyway, .tld will be better imo.
  11. M

Your Opinions on this domain

ah, I wasnt thinking about illegal stuff. I am getting a lot of interest from some "Router Modding" groups.
  12. M

Anyone? I also got this domain, I think it looks promising. HDTVepisodes.com
  13. M

1and1 vs namecheap vs godaddy

Yep, Namecheap is the way to go. Everything is pretty much done instantly with them.
  14. M

Got this domain with a few spare bucks. What do you think of it? SecretHacks.com Is it worth keeping?
Back