• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lotsofissues

1. L

QN.com Offers Another Ad-Free Service

http://www.qn.com/shorturl.php Works just like tinyurl.com - fill in a long website url and a short url that has been set to redirect to your original url is generated. Easy.
  2. L

Incentive Offers - UK

Anyone know of a site that includes incentive offers but is available for UK targeted sites?
  3. L

You.qn.com is now ADLESS

Yep attract customers. A google adsense placement on the front page is worth 5x more than popups. Popups were slowing the growth of the site.
  4. L

You.qn.com is now ADLESS

I guess they were driven to desperation. You know back when I had 3000 members - pop-ins (defeats pop up blockers) were making 37 cents a day.
  5. L

You.qn.com is now ADLESS

Very strange - I can't write out the cjb address? How did that development come about? Thanks Jmiller.
  6. L

You.qn.com is now ADLESS

Yep the best subdomain service out there is now ad-free!! Im puzzled why I still haven't kicked --------'s ---! Help me! :-) :biggrin2: :P http://www.qn.com
  7. L

Any Networks that Accept Redirect Services?

I run a subdomain redirect service called qn.com I've been frustrated with the popup performance of the only company I could find that does not restrict sites like mine from being publishers. Does anyone know any good ad networks that allow redirect services?
  8. L

QN.COM - Free Redirect Still but Less Intrusive Ad Now

www.qn.com We are still offering the shortest free subdomain you will find anywhere (can't contest that!). The advertising practice we follow publishes only one small pop-in now.
  9. L

Who's currently offering the cheapest domains?

Even then its negliable! If you as a speculator can't make enough off investing in thousands of domains for the difference in registration fees to be miniscule - then you must get out of the business!
  10. L

Announcing the Launch of the World's Best Redirection Service QN.COM!

:-) :applaudin Im proud to announce on this forum first the launch of qn.com redirection! This is just step one for us in creating a general webmaster interest site! Be the first ones to sign up!
  11. L

Who's currently offering the cheapest domains?

Does the $1 matter that much? Stick with Namecheap
  12. L

Does hardware like PDA have any compatibility issues in different countries?

Would any issue arise over buying a PDA in the US and using it in the UK? Can you imagine any compatibility issues that could possibly arise down the line? Thanks.
  13. L

NameCheap or RackShack?

Just go with Namecheap. Its very good. Who cares about a few bucks?
  14. L

Why do Verisign, Register.com and DirectNic charge so high prices??

There is no prestige. If there was prestige then the customer who is aware of both Godaddy and Register.com would choose register.com. However, in this situation the customer always chooses Godaddy.com Its an awareness issue.
  15. L

Arrest warrant issued for Michael Jackson

Just listen to Loveline for one night. Very untrue.
Back