• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's currently offering the cheapest domains?

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
It used to be ev1.net, but now they've upped their price tag to $6.49 + tax, which brings us a total of $7.03 according to their faq. I know godaddy is offering .coms at $7.95 for a limited time...

Any registrars offering TLDs at cheaper prices than $7.03?

I don't care about extra features like domain parking or email or stuff, as long as I can manage the DNS info I'm fine. I just want to know how cheap I can currently get it for, and where.

There are quite a few others: e.g. Hostway, which uses its own registrar (aaaq.com), is only charging $6.95 per name year.

$1 is not much if you register only 1 domain, but if you register like 1000 domains, it's a lot.. :)

Originally posted by alien
$1 is not much if you register only 1 domain, but if you register like 1000 domains, it's a lot.. :)

Even then its negliable! If you as a speculator can't make enough off investing in thousands of domains for the difference in registration fees to be miniscule - then you must get out of the business!

Originally posted by lotsofissues
If you as a speculator can't make enough off investing in thousands of domains for the difference in registration fees to be miniscule - then you must get out of the business!
Frankly, not many domain speculators who own a thousand names are able to make $1K profit in 12 months. LOL!

Originally posted by lotsofissues
Does the $1 matter that much? Stick with Namecheap
I've already stated in my original post, I just want to know how cheap a domain can go right now, and who's (re)selling it. I don't need a lecture on how I don't have whine over a few cents.

Thanks alien and nameslave.

One of the best registrars out there is eNOM, if you can land a 6.95 account with them (which may require a high deposit) ..or you can maybe buy a 7.95 account from somebody on the forums.

They have the best multiple domain management tools

Back