• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lillybet

1. L

What can I get for the money?

Thanks all have gone with WebHostingMasters.com - my grateful thanks to all those helpful persons out there who kindly sent me and posted offer - I raise my glass to you all!!
  2. L

Thanks all have gone with WebHostingMasters.com - my grateful thanks to all those helpful persons out there who kindly sent me and posted offer - I raise my glass to you all!!
  3. L

What can I get for my money? I am looking for a hosting server package for 1 site only The site use Jamroom script to run a music upload/download facility for bands/artists Importantly at the minute it is not possible to upload more than 2mb mp3 files at one time but the site needs to be...
  4. L

What can I get for my money? I am looking for a hosting server package for 1 site only The site use Jamroom script to run a music upload/download facility for bands/artists Importantly at the minute it is not possible to upload more than 2mb mp3 files at one time but the site needs to be...
  5. L

HI I am looking for a hosting server package for 1 site only The site use Jamroom script to run a music upload/download facility for bands/artists Importantly at the minute it is not possible to upload more than 2mb mp3 files at one time but the site needs to be able to upload at least...
  6. L

What has happened to OptikHosting?

You all restore my faith in good people - thanks again
  7. L

Signed up at NevaCious.com They were quickest off the ball thats all - so thanks to all others who offered!!! - fingers crossed for me at NevaCious.com )o)
  8. L

By the way can I use my current host name with you guys? Sorry might be a dumbass question lol!!
  9. L

I may well be- I was paying $5 per month - I would be willing to pay a little more - ideally looking for 500MB storage and 50MB bandwidth per month - this is a reseller account I am after by the way
  10. L

Thanks Duport - I have only been with them for a while and they seem to be good as they gave a {unasked} for refund for downtime - I know they are cheap :o) but its a little worrying sites I own being down over the last few days - As their own site is also down I thought I would try here to see...
  11. L

Bought a reseller package from this company and they seem to have 'disappeared' - has anyone got any ideas?
  12. L

StaticHost

What is BBB? Remember I am unitiated! I thought there might be something or someone who regulated the 'industry' but obviously not - can I assume that anyone can do this then {i.e. set up their own servers etc? } - what do they do- grab a server machine and get some software and hey presto...
  13. L

StaticHost

I am calm! re-read the thread from beginning to end - I have! Accepting my interpretation could be wrong!- this is what I precis the facts are StaticHost went offline at least on the 4/7/05 - {other posts lead me to believe this isn't the first occurence} " 2 weeks ago they were offline...
  14. L

StaticHost

Dunno: 1. Not looking for sympathy from anyone - its a toe in the water of hosting for me and fingers burnt - certainly nothing you/anyone can say will really damage or upset me to be frank - I am trying to stick up for my {ill] informed clients and those who know f~ck all what is going on...
  15. L

StaticHost

Well I object to anyone bringing in issues about my parents - simply as that matey! Since I have evidence - bring on the libel I say! If I make you [others] glum times that by how my 34 clients feel - and then try {guessing} how many others feel glum! - its a non-contest pal! The referee...
Back