• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kryton

1. K

Its a miracle, my gaming site got accepted into fastclick

Yes, but when you reapply they will have banned your URL, but you can use http://www.yoururl.com/?AnythingYouLike
  2. K

Happy Birthday Jan!

It is only just the 17th here. Happy Birthday Jan.
  3. K

Jan, I'm not too sure about that, because they claimed to kick me out, for poor performance. My traffic is only 52% US/Canadian (according to NedStat). But I have a very low page view to unique visitor ratio, so I was only getting 15-20% defaults. Also I saw US ads, here in the UK. FastClick...
  4. K

Bad news for IE Users!

That is because IE is built into the windows operating system, and is loaded into memory. Try using Phoenix http://www.mozilla.org/projects/phoenix
  5. K

Bad news for IE Users!

lol, as soon as I saw your Linux penguin pic, I knew you would use Mozilla. Since version 1 of Mozilla, I've spent less time rebooting to Windows and using IE.
  6. K

I hate my mom!

God damit, why do you always hear about food, when you are starving and couldn't be asked to shop.
  7. K

My celebrity site was accepted too, but they later kicked me out :( They are the best ad network I've experienced.
  8. K

Terrorist attack?

My god have really 187 died? I sure I heard a much smaller number yesterday afternoon on TV. But of this 187 are most that have died locals or Aussies?
  9. K

Need a RELIABLE Host

I'd recommened RackShack.net ok, they are dedicated servers, and they do charge $100 per month. But believe me moving server is a bloody hassle. And if you think your site will grow. Then I would recommend a dedicated server from RackShack (or some other company I don't know about). I...
  10. K

Terrorist attack?

Even though Saddam had nothing to do with this, awful event. I'm sure it will add more to Bush's intention to get rid of Saddam hussein
  11. K

Standard Internet launch PPCSE

Anyone had any experience buying traffic?
  12. K

Iraq war discussion

I agree with you on that war is justisifed for revenge, but the point is Saddam has not come into your house and shot your wife. Would you go out and kill people you believe may break into your house and kill your family, when there is a chance they may not?
  13. K

Another question....

Thats why we don't get paid much :) The more targetted a banner is the more people will click and the higher your CPM (how money much you make per 1000 banner displays).
  14. K

££ Great British Pound?

Have you tired Adviva.com? http://www.adviva.com/
  15. K

Focusin checks running late this month?

No not yet.....
Back