• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Terrorist attack?

Guess this makes the US citizens more bent on bringing terrorists to justice, and add to Bush's intention to get rid of Saddam hussein.

I don't think this was the work of Hussein :chinese2:

Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) is considered the chief suspect.

Last edited:
I saw that on CNN. Very, very sad indeed. :cry2:

It makes me think "What's going to happen today?" when I get up in the morning.

A second plane load of bomb victims arrived in Darwin an hour ago, the first one arrived at midnight my time. One died on the flight :cry2:

Ahh well the 'weeks after september 11, they may attack' thingy was true...

Read it on news yesterday morning.

We've just read that a client has finally received word that her brother (who was nearby) is safe and sound. Some good news, at least.

Cheers

Gary

Originally posted by Editor
Some good news, at least.
Indeed...I hope we get a lot more good news out of this carnage :cry2: The sights I have seen today on TV ....well I am just glad I wasn't there to witness it. The survivors will have nightmares for years with what they have been through, especially the able bodied who helped the severely injured and *looked past* the dead. True heros.....

Just heard that x amount of Australians have been discovered as having been evacuated to a Singapore hospital. Hopefully that makes the "unknown" toll look a little better soon.

Gary

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Guess this makes the US citizens more bent on bringing terrorists to justice, and add to Bush's intention to get rid of Saddam hussein.

Even though Saddam had nothing to do with this, awful event. I'm sure it will add more to Bush's intention to get rid of Saddam hussein

Some idiot Islam militant cleric claim "the US president did it as he wanted to have an excuse to wage war on Muslims and Islam. we must not fall for his trap". This is the lamest thing I've seen!!!

Jan, The Sun is saying because of the number of Aussies :cry2: that died, they are saying its Australia's Experience of 9/11!!

My god have really 187 died? I sure I heard a much smaller number yesterday afternoon on TV. But of this 187 are most that have died locals or Aussies?

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Some idiot Islam militant cleric claim "the US president did it as he wanted to have an excuse to wage war on Muslims and Islam. we must not fall for his trap". This is the lamest thing I've seen!!!

Well it's true unless your pro-american. :rolleyes:

And let the flames begin...

Anyhow, I express my sympathy too all those that died in the car bombings. :cry2: Sad, sad, sad, place we live in.

Originally posted by Jan
I don't think this was the work of Hussein :chinese2:

Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) is considered the chief suspect.

However, it is not doubt the work of Al Qaeda, which is backed by Hussain.

I guess all those protestors ( which may include some of the victims and their families) who hold protests against President Bush and John Howard for wanting to deal with Iraq should start to change their minds now.

Back