• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by join00

1. J

For the last time...please?

To all that posted, Thank you but I have already seen a host that offers exactly and even more than I need. Thank you all but I have a host as of now.
  2. J

What are the requirements?
  3. J

When you say "» Google Ads: Two - Per site not per page", I can put the two ads anywhere in the site??
  4. J

Hi, as you know, I'm the one in this forum always asking for a host. My dad's employer got bankroped and he was fired. All I need is a webhost that is willing to host my site that we will use to sell stuff to gain extra income... about 250mb or less space, about 1gb, about 3 mySQL...
  5. J

Request Please...

The files I will host are dreamweaver, flash and fireworks files. Some images and some projects. Not much bandwith is needed. about 1mb/month is enough.
  6. J

Request Please...

I dont need much. About 15MB would be enough. And yes, It is just for storage. I need FTP and Fast Servers too.
  7. J

Request Please...

Can anyone offer me hosting that can be used for storage?
  8. J

RELIABLE host needed...again.

To the people that posted their offers here. Thank You. I already found a new host...again. I hope it will last.
  9. J

I cant seem to understand your question. Please re-phrase.
  10. J

Hello again hosting advertisers. The last host that I signed up on crashed on me 2 times in one day. and their servers was slooow... Can anyone make me another offer/s? It would be really appriciated:-) Thank You:P
  11. J

Offers for a newbie?

LOL. I dont wanna buy a $3 or any paid host cause its not my top priority...for now. I'll buy one after college and build up a commercial site for profite.
  12. J

Offers for a newbie?

Yes, he said is was free:) And goe, it is for a group website. I need the parked domains cause my friends want to have their own website and they are too lazy to sign-up them selves.
  13. J

Offers for a newbie?

coolsites4me, I have a question. Do you have more adds? Cause you only have codes for 1 add. I want to get the biggest plan that requires 6 adds. Do you have anymore?
  14. J

Offers for a newbie?

DiverseNerds, your hosting services are not free.
  15. J

Minimum Needed.

A fast, low-maintenance but time consuming on updating website. The approx size is about 1.88MB
Back