• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Infrenion

1. I

The leading FFmpeg Hosting Provider Announces Refugees Special

Is your host down? Does your host charge you for script installations & account transfers? Does your video site scrolls like snail? Are you fed up of FREQUENT server migrations done in the most unprofessional way? OR ARE YOU Sick of overloaded servers & high loads? If your...
  2. I

50% OFF!!! HURRY! Limited Time Offer.

iNfrenion.com Offers 50% OFF on FULLY Managed and FFmpeg Loaded VPS! iNFRENION.com, the leading FFmpeg Hosting Provider (US and UK based) Launches new Virtual Private Server plans to add to its existing shared and dedicated hosting packages at reasonable prices. The VPS are built on...
  3. I

Any cheap clientexec sellers?

I dont want to.. as I am explaining right from the first post its not an Advt. I know where ads are supposed to go so why would I make an add of one line here? anyways thanks for your suggestion.. As I said I dont mind mods deleting the post.. Lea.
  4. I

HW Server Down

David, glad to hear you got things going.. Good Luck Lea.
  5. I

If you think it is I dont mind the Mods deleting it. as I said I just wanted to help. If helping is getting yourself suspended I dont want to :) Lea.
  6. I

Question: Starting Hosting Company

now that you have got so many great suggestions. I would like to add a little to it. whatever you decide to offer free or paid hosting.. focus on customer satisfaction . Customer is the biggest advertiser as they say :) (Thanks to all those who contributed.. the suggestions were great I...
  7. I

Want to be a web host? What you NEED to know!

Great points I must say. will be of help to newbies Thanks for posting. Lea.
  8. I

yes, we are currently offering it free with our reseller plans. most of the resellers will need a billing system so we offer it for free. We generally do not sell CE license separately but if anyone needs I will make it $8/month unlimited clients this is no advertising please just trying...
  9. I

Outsourced Support?

http://www.thinksupport.net is another good company as far as I know. Heard some real good reviews about them. On forums as well as from people I know who have used them. May want to check them. If you do a search on WHT as David suggested you will find more reviews for TouchSupport...
  10. I

Reseller Hosting

Here is what fulfills your requirements, we give FREE ENOM ACCOUNT with RESELLER ACCOUNT More than 5years Industry Experience. Web Space 8GB Data Transfer 100GB $12.99 per month Currently running 30% OFF so this will make it approx $9. You can choose US or UK package. 24/7 Rapid Support...
  11. I

Urgent Reseller Request ***

Here is what fulfills your requirements: More than 5years Industry Experience. Web Space 8GB Data Transfer 100GB $12.99 per month Currently running 30% OFF so this will make it approx $9. You can choose US or UK package. 24/7 Rapid Support Includes: cPanel 11, Fantastico, PHP 5, Mysql...
  12. I

require host---50G Transfer,who provide ??

Here is what fulfills your requirements: More than 5 years Industry Experience. Web Space 4GB Data Transfer 60GB $5.99 per month Currently running 30% OFF so this will make it approx $4 You can choose US or UK package. 24/7 Rapid Support Includes: cPanel, PHP 5, Mysql, PHP Mail, cPanel...
  13. I

Need a reliable host

Here is what fulfills your requirements: More than 5years Industry Experience. Web Space 4GB Data Transfer 60GB $5.99 per month Currently running 30% OFF so this will make it approx $4 You can choose US or UK package. 24/7 Rapid Support Includes: cPanel, PHP 5, Mysql, PHP Mail, cPanel...
  14. I

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

This is unacceptable I would say. Why did they not update their forums if they had a drive failure? I saw your post is still not replied in their forums. Do they have any explanation for this?
  15. I

Host your own YouTube website at iNFRENION.com now Offering FREE FFMpeg on All Plans!

http://www.iNFRENION.com now Offers FFMpeg on All Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Plans (US & UK Plans) For a limited-time, receive a 30% discount on all Shared, Reseller and FFMPEG Packages. Just use the coupon “MERRYXMAS” while signup. With FFMpeg hosting enabled for all shared and...
Back