• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Outsourced Support?

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hey,

Someone asked me earlier about any out-sourced support companies that I know. I stumbled, anybody know any companies I can pass back?

Regards,
Jason S

Craig was advertising a company that lets you have a virtual office, with them taking phonecalls and booking meetings for You aswell as taking in mail for you.

Not quite support but there or thereabouts.

Maybe craig could shed some light on this.

Bobcares.com is about the cheapest I have found and they offer good service. They have a package for resellers that covers 12 clients for $24 a month and then $2 each client after that.

Wow.. i just looked into some of these "virtual office" plans.

They range from the "acceptable" price range of $3 per Client per month (email support only) to the outrageous $25per Client per month + $6.55 Per min for answering your calls.

Seriously if people actually pay those prices, it might be a good industry to get into.

Ya this stuff aint cheap i used platinum server managment.com but they are just server admins but are really good... as eveyrone says though you get what you pay for lol ... and yes this would be a great thing to start a virtual office!!

http://www.thinksupport.net is another good company as far as I know. Heard some real good reviews about them. On forums as well as from people I know who have used them. May want to check them.

If you do a search on WHT as David suggested you will find more reviews for TouchSupport, ThinkSupport, BobCares! Any outsourcing thread on WHT will have their names in list. There might be more companies though..

Good Luck
Lea.

Back