• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HW Server Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
Dear HostingWOW customers,
Our server is currently offline, and we're in the process of discovering the problem. We have associates working on the problem, and don't anticipate that it will take much longer.

Until the server's connectivity is restored, customers can use our alternate email at hostingwowsupport@gmail.com for problems.

I do not think he can, because he probobly has all the clients emails stored in the billing panel, which is on the server :D

As XPL stated, the client's emails are stored in the billing panel, which is on the server. Normally, we keep a list on hand, but I've fallen behind. This might be a longer downtime than I anticipated, I can't get in contact with the server provider or the DC. Still working on the problem though.

We're hoping we can get this issue solved quickly... We're submitting a reboot request right now, but I have a bad feeling :)

Our server provider has ended his relationship with the Data Center, which is why the server is down. We've decided to move from them, because that's what's best for our customers. We've emailed the DC and informed them that we'd like to transfer, and expect a response either immediately or tomorrow :(

We understand that this downtime (3 hours so far) has caused our customers extreme troubles, and we promise that each customer will be taken care of, and compensated for the downtime. We're extremely sorry, and hope this gets resolved as soon as humanly possible. We're working closely with everyone we know to ensure that our customers are taken care of.

PS: You can all anticipate that within 3 days of our server coming back online, we will be moving servers. We refuse to tolerate this kind of downtime; regardless of where the blame should be put, the data center is ultimately responsible for our server being offline.

Sorry, I posted that we were back up, but apparently the post was removed.

All customers have been informed of the downtime, and will be compensated. The total downtime was 10 hours, but we're much better off now. Customers should expect changes within the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back