• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hrac

1. H

2GB for $15/Year! - Valentine's Day Dedication

SSH do you give SSH access with special plans? regards
  2. H

Free Hosting Up for Grabs

I'll like to have it please, if it is not too late :( thanks
  3. H

looking for a host

Yes, but I'm not looking for a free host, because we are agree free hosts can not give so much options (Cpanel/SSH) because they are not free. So I'm looking for a paid host that gives promotions. Looking for a promotion (I believe) this place is not correct. If it was correct, than we shouldn't...
  4. H

looking for a host

You should not talk if you don't know well. http://host.sk offers SSH with free hosting. So it could be.
  5. H

looking for a host

I did not requested a dedicated free host? You need to read my request one more time. Also I did write same post to Web Hosting Offers section, but someone (I think moderator) deleted my thread, so I had to post this thread to Free Webspace. I believe it is not the right place (I believe...
  6. H

looking for a host

I know everything you said and in these forums I've read similar messages at least 100 times. If you don't have something different to say, just keep your silence. I currently have similar hosting from a host company offers me one year free PHP/MySQL/Cpanel/SSH. So it could happen. But their...
  7. H

looking for a host

Hello, I'm looking for a hosting with following specs: domain hosting (I have domain) 40 or 50 MB space 750 MB - 1 GB bandwith PHP/MySQL/SSH/Cpanel I'm willing to put a link on all pages: hosted by xxxxxx or if you choose any other link or an image link. My site is a personel web...
  8. H

offer for free hosting

I want this free hosting offer. I have just sent my ICQ number to your e-mail address. I'm online now. Thank you Best regards
  9. H

Free Hosting !!

I want your offer if it is still available. I sent a message to your PM. Thanks
  10. H

2 FREE Accounts (CPanel 4.9!)

I want it if I'm not too late Thanks Best regards web: http://www.kasapoglu.org e-mail: hrac@hotmail.com
  11. H

escape from namezero.com

Oooops I have ordered domain transfer from godaddy.com. What will happen then? What about this 60 day rule. Is this a Namezero rule or a general domain transfer rule of whole internet world?
  12. H

escape from namezero.com

Thank you for your help. It is ok, if we can take over the control of the domain with 35 dollars. Because I didn't pay money. An organization asked me to solve this problem (owning the domain). So organization pays the money and they can afford to pay 35 dollars once, but other years they...
  13. H

escape from namezero.com

Hello, A friend of mine took a free domain from namezero one year ago. Big mistake :( :( Now we want to transfer to different registrar company like godaddy. First of all we bought one year plus service with 35 dollars from Namezero :(. Next how can I transfer domain from namezero to...
  14. H

A Few More Accounts Available

Re: A Few More Accounts Avail I have just sent PM to you. I hope I wasn't late too. Best regards hrac
Back