• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a host

hrac

Hello,

I'm looking for a hosting with following specs:

domain hosting (I have domain)
40 or 50 MB space
750 MB - 1 GB bandwith
PHP/MySQL/SSH/Cpanel

I'm willing to put a link on all pages: hosted by xxxxxx or if you choose any other link or an image link.

My site is a personel web site. You can look for current one:
http://www.kasapoglu.org

Is there anyone that offers me free hosting with these specs?

Thanks
Best regards

Last edited:
Who do you think will give you free domain hosting with SSH packed? It's already hard enough to get domain hosting with PHP/MySQL for free.

And CPanel costs money - maybe you'll realize that someday when you can actually afford to pay for online services. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by conkermaniac
Who do you think will give you free domain hosting with SSH packed? It's already hard enough to get domain hosting with PHP/MySQL for free.

And CPanel costs money - maybe you'll realize that someday when you can actually afford to pay for online services. :rolleyes:

I know everything you said and in these forums I've read similar messages at least 100 times. If you don't have something different to say, just keep your silence.

I currently have similar hosting from a host company offers me one year free PHP/MySQL/Cpanel/SSH. So it could happen. But their offer is near to expire so I'm looking for another one. Thank you very much them. They are very helpfull.

Originally posted by hrac
I know everything you said and in these forums I've read similar messages at least 100 times. If you don't have something different to say, just keep your silence.

Well, if you never learn from your mistakes, then I should repeat what others have said.

Forget about SSH in free hosts! Many PAID hosts don't offer it. You might get an offer from another paid host willing to offer a promotion for one year, as you've already mentioned, but I highly doubt it.

You would never find a dedicated free host to offer that, most of it would come from a paid service. I think you would have to make a request to a paid host and see if they can offer you those features for free... :smile2:

Originally posted by KBC
You would never find a dedicated free host to offer that, most of it would come from a paid service. I think you would have to make a request to a paid host and see if they can offer you those features for free... :smile2:

I did not requested a dedicated free host? You need to read my request one more time.

Also I did write same post to Web Hosting Offers section, but someone (I think moderator) deleted my thread, so I had to post this thread to Free Webspace. I believe it is not the right place (I believe Webhosting Offers is more suitable place), but moderator forced me this way. :(

Well, if you never learn from your mistakes, then I should repeat what others have said.

Forget about SSH in free hosts! Many PAID hosts don't offer it. You might get an offer from another paid host willing to offer a promotion for one year, as you've already mentioned, but I highly doubt it.

You should not talk if you don't know well. http://host.sk offers SSH with free hosting. So it could be.

You should not talk if you don't know well. http://host.sk offers SSH with free hosting. So it could be.

And perhaps that's why they have been one of the most unreliable hosts for the one year that I've been here? In addition, they got hacked twice and was forced shut down all sign-ups!

Let me rephrase what I said...mainstream free hosts that are at least better than "absolutely pathetic" do not offer SSH. :devious2:

I did not requested a dedicated free host? You need to read my request one more time.

Also I did write same post to Web Hosting Offers section, but someone (I think moderator) deleted my thread, so I had to post this thread to Free Webspace. I believe it is not the right place (I believe Webhosting Offers is more suitable place), but moderator forced me this way. :(

Ok sorry for mis-phrasing what I said... :smile2: I mean hosts that predominantly offer free services will not offer what your require such as SSH and CPanel...what I was trying to say is that you would most likely have to make a request to a paid host and see if they can offer you the requirements without charge.

Essentially, I don't think any free hosts would offer CPanel for free, without some sort of compensation. A small link would not be able to compensate for the loss of earnings. :wink2:

Hrac, Webhosting Offers is only for hosts that would like to advertise their services. Since you're looking for a free webhost, "Free Webhosting" is therefore the correct place to post. :)

Anyway, there aren't many paid hosts running around willing to offer promotional accounts.

Hrac, Webhosting Offers is only for hosts that would like to advertise their services. Since you're looking for a free webhost, "Free Webhosting" is therefore the correct place to post. :)

Anyway, there aren't many paid hosts running around willing to offer promotional accounts.

Yes, but I'm not looking for a free host, because we are agree free hosts can not give so much options (Cpanel/SSH) because they are not free. So I'm looking for a paid host that gives promotions. Looking for a promotion (I believe) this place is not correct. If it was correct, than we shouldn't argue these things too much :)

So you are looking for a paid host to give you free hosting for promotional purposes? Then your best bet would be to take a look in the webhosting offers forum, and email/PM the hosts individually. Not many paid hosts look in this forum.

Back