• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hofverberg

1. H

Free Hosting

No domain hosting...?
  2. H

15 Free Hosting Accounts Available

I'm interested in being hosted. Domain and site is http://www.felicity.com.ru My current hosting arrangement seems to end next Monday, so I hope you will accept my site as I am desperate to find a new host.
  3. H

5 free accounts!!!

I am certainly interested. Please feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail.
  4. H

.com.ru

Thanks Dusty - Now I understand! In that case, I don't have any passport. But it doesn't seem like RIPN does any form of validation on that field, so it seems to accept anything...
  5. H

.com.ru

And once again, I don't understand a word of this "passport". What on earth is that? Is it something not used in some countries, as I can't understand what it means, or what?
  6. H

.com.ru

Is there anyone besides me who have a problem with RIPN:s requirement that the domain name servers be located in different IP networks (different C class nets)? After all, most web hosts use two name servers in the same IP network... How have everyone else solved this?
  7. H

Racist host

I agree, that sounds terrible. Besides, what exactly does "Like Corean and Chinese" means...? Which other countries are included in that "like"...?
  8. H

Free hosting for 5 people

My current URL: http://hem.passagen.se/danielho/HalfwayAcrossTheGalaxy/
  9. H

.com.ru

What on earth is passport?! Perhaps my English isn't good enough, but I can't understand a word of it...
  10. H

any idea on h1.ru

Well, could it be because it isn't in English (why nobody talk about them)...?
  11. H

MegabyteStored Hosting

Personally, I always use .htaccess for custom error pages (ErrorDocument). I also occasionally use it with .htpasswd for password protection and for setting index pages (what page to load by default). It happens that I use other settings with .htaccess, but the above reasons are the most...
  12. H

Message Board

[/B] Hi, One downside with Board Power is that there is no option for unregistered users to post messages, as there are on most other scripts (lke UBB). It might not matter to you, but for some boards, it would be good since all people might not want to register to post. So if you don´t...
Back