• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HMarker

1. H

Shoutcast HostiNg!

5meodmt, how do you track how much a shoutcast hosting customer use bandwidth in one month? Can you divide one server for multiple shoutcast servers?
  2. H

Free hosting for streaming audio

Thank you for your information hosting-shack Why it is not possible to host multipe shoutcast servers on one main server. I heard that some companies provide shared shoutcast server service. How this is possible?
  3. H

Shoutcast HostiNg!

I tried your control panel midwest but it is not working
  4. H

I just asked if free hosts provide this kind of free service as well.
  5. H

I want to rent a dedicated server and provide shoutcast server service for multiple clients. Each client should have at least 50 listeners. Shoutcast encoding will be in minimum quality. Some companies provide streaming through Media Player. Which software is needed for that?
  6. H

Hello, Are there any hosting companies that provide free audio streaming services for publishing internet radio? If yes, which software do they provide for uploading music from DJ's computer to streaming audio server?
  7. H

PHP 5 Host needed

I agree. Many people still require PHP4 because some features of PHP5 is not compatible with PHP4 for some reason. Is there a way to have both PHP4 and PHP5 on the same server. It sounds like a silly question but do we need seperate dedicated servers to provide both PHP4 and PHP5?
  8. H

Domain sponsor?

Why Google do not allow web sites to publish other ads if you publish Google adsens?
  9. H

Adult host needed

Yes, "unlimited" features is nothing but a scam word. Plus, I think no host will provide free unlimited adult hosting space
  10. H

PHP 5 Host needed

I heard that when you upgrade to php5, some sites working on php4 gets into problem and stop working...
  11. H

Need hosting for a fan club

Razerst, how do you control your clients whether they are forum posting or not after they sign up with you?
  12. H

Looking for hosting

If you want "no ads or forum posting" how will the free host benefit from hosting your 500 mb space web site?
  13. H

Free MMORPG host

Hello Tyler, I believe, you will be neededin 1 or more dedicated servers for this project to cope with mass number of player connections.
  14. H

Looking for a host for serious non-profit projects

What kind of promises do you require from people that request free hosting?
Back