• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain sponsor?

Hog4ever

Hello to one and all,
I need a domain to be sponsored and i'll put the sponsored by link or banner on every page on my site!

The beta version of what my site will look

Domain:www.hzone.be

Please tell me!
:angel:

Hello, first the link is down, we can soponsore your by domain and hosting if you have over 900 visitors a day, so you must have already a site with over 900 visitors a day, then within 2 weeks we will give you a the .com domain name.

you can simply order here
http://www.hostgool.com/order/

Good Luck

You have google ad's on your website. If you want a domain, normaly you need to place ad's. This is against googles TOS. Therefore you wont be able to.

Depending on what your site is all about, we can sponsor you with a .info domain if you want. If you are interested, PM me and tell us about your intended website.

Zac

HMarker said:
Why Google do not allow web sites to publish other ads if you publish Google adsens?

It's against their TOS. If they find out they cancel your account with them and you lose everything.

Back