• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HaVoC

1. H

Free Reliable Hosting! Up to 500MB Space/10GB Bandwidth Cpanel + Fantastico!

Gotta agree with DarkDuelist, i've joined up and the people there are cool. Also, there ins't a thread there that I can't reply too, really. I like it, even for the forums :)
  2. H

Try to find a host with around 1 gig of space, and 50gb of bandwidth

it wasn't free hosted, it's for another site I work on.
  3. H

The site was using Invision board V1.3 and Cutenews for scripts.
  4. H

Want a book to teach me PHP and Mysql, how to make scripts bascially - No experience

Ok, I want to learn php and mysql, so I can start developing my own scripts, problem is, I have absolutely no experiece in either, or programming whatsoever, so this would be my first. What do you recommend as a good book or resource?
  5. H

Hi, i'm trying to find a paid host that will have what I said up above, plus php, mysql, cpanel, you know, the usual. Also, the reason why i'm looking for a new one is because of our CPU usage, it's hovering around 1.5 now, so I need a host that will allow that CPU usage. Thanks.
  6. H

need a host that offers 1 gig of space, ateast 30-50 bandwidth, php/mysql, ...

atleast 20 subdomains, email, and a few other things.
  7. H

I need a free webhost with atleast 25mb, php, mysql

Thanks, I hope I get a reply back later today. They let you have a subdomain, right? BEcause, I don't have a domain.
  8. H

I can't translate that site :confused:
  9. H

Anyone have any ideas, banners are acceptable, but pop-ups I would like to avoid.
  10. H

freespaces

Email sent derrick_007@hotmail.com
  11. H

Unlimited free webspace, CGI and PHP support

do you offer mysql?
  12. H

Question/phpmyadmin/I need some serious help.

Tried that, didn't exactly work out. I'm trying coolfreepages now, still no go. In phpmyadmin (which I installed myself) it won't let me upload the .sql file either. I'm SOL whichever way I do things :)
  13. H

Yeah, it is, but now i'm having a problem importing it in spaceports :(
  14. H

hehe, this may just do it :) :D
Back