• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reliable Hosting! Up to 500MB Space/10GB Bandwidth Cpanel + Fantastico!

DarkDuelist

Hello All,
Once again, Sfera Host has changed its bandwidth limit. We now provide the following packages:

Subdomain:
300mb Space
10GB of bandwidth
20 FTP
20 Email
20 FTP
20 MySQL
PHP/CGI/PERL/PostgreSQL
Cpanel 9 + Fantastico

Domain:
500mb Space
10GB of bandwidth
30 FTP
30 Email
30 FTP
30 MySQL
PHP/CGI/PERL/PostgreSQL
Cpanel 9 + Fantastico

You need to post at least 35 posts in our forum to be eligible to request for free hosting. You can upgrade bandwidth once you used 80-90% of it.

Sfera Host has been in business for over a month now and so far we recieved nothing but positive comments from our customers.

**SPECIAL**
We have a special to our hosting that will continue for as long as we live.

If you have a website that generates more than 6000 unique visitors per month. You can email account@sferahost.com for a free hosting account without posting if you agree to put our banner on your site.

Email format:
Subject: Special Account Application
Name: Your name
Website Name: Your website name
Website URL: Your website URL
Stats: Please provide a link to an accual stats of your site so we can review it.

After you send the email please wait about 24-48 hours for a reply.

If you are interested please visit:
http://www.sferahost.com
http://www.sferahost.com/forums

If you have any questions please email support@sferahost.com or post under here.

DarkDuelist,

We have seen your site sferahost and would like to apply but some questions :

1. We would like the domain hosting package but for starting we would like to use uni.cc domain. we will buy . com soon
2. How do We request more space/bandwidth ?
3. Can you make the subdomains unlimited ?
4. Can you provide us with WHM Resellers Panel ? We will NOT resell the space. We only need it because we will be providing free email on multiple domains?
5. Is it possible to increase the spacce / bandwidth ?

We are ready to put a text link back to your site.

Thanks!

To answer Kitara and 4run's questions:
Sorry, you have to buy a domain somewhere else, we only host them.

Thisisa:
1) If you have a uni.cc, you must apply for the subdomain package then upgrade to domain once you buy a domain.
2) Currently there are no way to upgrade space, but if you need more bandwidth, you can buy more using the "grain" system we have in our forums.
3) Currently we don't plan to provide anyone with WHM
4) The packages won't be changed

thisisa, although we do not provide free accounts with WHM. Please email support@sferahost.com your inquiry. We can definately work something out for you.

there is a How to apply for hosting Guide link on top of our forum, just below the google ads. It tells you everything you need to know to apply for hosting :).

Joined the forum. It's a very nice community.
I'd even stay at the forum even if I didn't get hosting. :p
*me is extremely strange*

I have joined your forums too, the only downside is there are not much posting but the topics are all interesting and I would stay even if I didn't get hosting as well. If more people would post.

fultz835 said:
I have joined your forums too, the only downside is there are not much posting but the topics are all interesting and I would stay even if I didn't get hosting as well. If more people would post.

Gotta agree with DarkDuelist, i've joined up and the people there are cool. Also, there ins't a thread there that I can't reply too, really. I like it, even for the forums :)

Oh, It seems that you're not offering the free host now in your forum.
When I wanna buy the passwork of the request free hosting in your forum, I saw the words marked " sold out"!!

Back