• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hapanasu

1. H

looking for forum hosting

invisionfree.com bbfree.com
  2. H

Opinions wanted about remotely hosted forums

invisionfree.com and bbfree.com
  3. H

new freehost 1000mb space and 10GB or 320gb transfer and

yep!! i would post up the whole email message but u know there's a lot of cussing in it.... all i did was sign up and i have'nt even got to but up my page.. what was the guy's problem??? geez:mad: :confused2
  4. H

yeah i also got an email.... omg the things he said:mad: and had some traditional chinese writing in it also
  5. H

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happened it's like not working anymore...i can't access ftp or login to the site. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me back in hmm i can still access my phpmyadmin but my mysql database was wiped clean???? why!!!!!!
  6. H

Everyone seems to want a forum, well

wow cool and can even upload skins!!!:biggrin2:
  7. H

Illusion FX Net - Free [RETURNING]

hi, omg your coming back. well do you remember the ppl that you hosted before...can they get theirs up if they ask? mines was hapanasu.illusionfxnet.com forum username: hapanasu are u also bring back up the forums ohh i'm so happy and i also started college and i really need a free...
  8. H

YotokyoX Hosting

thank YOU...
  9. H

YotokyoX Hosting

i'll like to say thank you and i sent a email but i didn't know what you want to know?
  10. H

REQ: free hosting details inside

outdated also p.s any with 2 mysql databases?
  11. H

A simple (or not so simple) guide to requesting free webhosting

are there any that provide at least 2 mysql databases?
  12. H

PHP +GD version 2

Unlimited-SQL.COM seems to be down now?
  13. H

Free Webspace

did u get why pm??? well pm was sent so...:o
  14. H

mysql databases!

ohh ok but what sucks about it is that i can't add a password to the mysql cause www.tripod.lycos.co.uk says it's not needed and it wouldn't let me put the password in cause some scripts i have require that i have a my mysql password??? any way around this.?:eek: example: Your database...
Back