• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gate2vn

1. G

How many Hard Disk fits in 1 dedicated?

It really depends on the cooling and power in datacenter. Many datacenters offer only 20 amps per 42U rack, so with 80% rule, you can hole around 10-14 servers per rack. Then you can choose 10 x 3U servers, or something like that. On other hand, the modern datacenters with better cooling can...
  2. G

I am not sure what you're mentioning about. A 44U server??? What did I write wrong?
  3. G

Looking for remote backup store in 2 weeks !

Why not signup with bqbackup? They offer 100GB at $20/month :) You will have rsync backup, and I have heard nothing but good comments about their service.
  4. G

DirectAdmin vs cPanel

DA comes with CustomApache (in ssh), that's very useful for anyone wants to rebuild apache, php etc. If anyone cannot use ssh, dedicated server is not suitable for him/her.
  5. G

1U server can hold 2-4 disks. 2U, 3U can have more. What kind of server are you mentioning about?
  6. G

DirectAdmin vs cPanel

Can you list the advantages of cPanel over DA?
  7. G

Best UK Fast VPS Company

which plan are you mentioning? I dont see it's expensive at all. 2GB guarantee RAM with 2000GB transfer, it's just $100/month.
  8. G

Best UK Fast VPS Company

On UK, you might want to check with Rus at a2b2.com. Or if you can manage vps yourself, you can be fine with their cheapvps.co.uk
  9. G

Any versaweb reviews?

Their vps is unmanaged, do you know how to manage a vps? If you can, and want a better price, might want to take a look at cheapvps.co.uk. If you can't, and still want to stay with versaweb, there is an additional management fee (for 1 hour tier-1 support level) is $20/month. Just FYI, so you...
  10. G

Do I need a dedicated server?

I am not sure how you indicate 300+ users online at the same time, but with 300+ concurrent connection, you definitely need dedicated server, even a big server, or one for web, one for database separately. If you can let us know more about your situation, it would be better to give out advices
  11. G

ping test

335ms from Vietnam 92ms from Lynnwood, Washington 39ms from Dallas, Texas
  12. G

dedicated server with 30 ip

How about your budget? Do you want raid with hot-swap disks?
  13. G

Hosting for 2-4 USD per month

We accept Moneybookers as one of our payment methods. Recently, we have a customer moving from Yahoo service for his DJ personal site too. And he's very happy with service. Currently, we're running a "double" promotion that you will get 1GB disk space and 50GB transfer/month at $5/month. A...
  14. G

MoneyBookers reseller

Have you ordered any package yet? And do you open for DirectAdmin control panel? It's a very good control panel comparing to cPanel
  15. G

DirectAdmin vs cPanel

DA get my votes. Much more stable with friendly support, that I could not get from cPanel
Back