• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server with 30 ip

Ivan22

I need a dedicated server with 30 ip (around $1 per ip with possibility of switching ip to new ones), php 5 (or higher), location USA. Please post your prices and details here.

Thank you

It would also help if you provide the following:

• CPU required
  • HDD required
  • Bandwidth Required
  • Control Panel Required

Can you tell us your primary purpose? Is this web hosting? Otherwise, if this is something like IRC hosting, many of the hosts here will need to know prior to placing you in a datacenter that doesn't allow IRC.

Can you tell us your primary purpose? Is this web hosting? Otherwise, if this is something like IRC hosting, many of the hosts here will need to know prior to placing you in a datacenter that doesn't allow IRC.

I will host a big network of small sites.

working a bid right now for GeekRack. i will PM you the details

**EDIT**
question though. why do you need som many IP's. you know you can host hundreds of sites on the same IP, right?

Last edited:
Geek Rack would like to offer you:
•Intel XEON X3220 2.4GHz Quad Core
•2GB DDR2 RAM
•250 GB SATA HDD
•2000 Bandwidth
•30 IP's

$199.99 / month

**The extra IP's (more than 5) would be subject to ARIN justification before being released.

Any time you request additional IPs, you have to submit ARIN justification which means you simply have to let us know what the IPs will be used for so that we can place it on file in case ARIN ever asks for the justification of IP address usage**

Hello,
We may be able to offer you such a machine as dedicated for this budget. Pleas contact me or our support if you are interested so we can discuss it further.

Good Luck!

Hi,
We will offer you a Pentium Dual core,so your budget to fit in with the additional ips.
---
Pentium Dual Core 3GHz
1GB Ram
250GB SATA
10mbps Unmetered Traffic
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Basic Support Including!
Price : 130$/Mo Or 110$ And 40$ Setup Fee
Email sales [@ ] zaxihosting.com as we have only one at stock! - First Come

The server comes with 5 Ips Default.
254 Class C Ips(Block) Are 100$ Extra/Mo
10 Extra Ips Are : 5$/Mo
So 60 ips will be 30$ Extra and you will have totally 65 ips(Arin Justification)

Email us to sales[@] zaxihosting.com for this deal.

Regards

I need a dedicated server with 30 ip (around $1 per ip with possibility of switching ip to new ones), php 5 (or higher), location USA. Please post your prices and details here.

Thank you

Please elaberate on why you would need to have 30 Ip’s and then change to a different set of 30 Ip’s? Or did you mean the possibility of adding more Ip’s later.

Just stating you need Ip’s for sites is not valid enough reason for Ip’s. Could you give better clarification. Thanks.

Please elaberate on why you would need to have 30 Ip’s and then change to a different set of 30 Ip’s? Or did you mean the possibility of adding more Ip’s later.

Just stating you need Ip’s for sites is not valid enough reason for Ip’s. Could you give better clarification. Thanks.

I need 30 ip's for seo purposes. I will create a big network of sites (5-10 sites on one ip).

The sites are made for Russian search engine that can ban some ip's and do not let the sites on them to the listing in it. That's why I will probably need to change ip's.

You won't get justification for that as IP's are not 'disposable' (you can't leave a trail of blacklisted IP's behind you) you'll have to work around WHY they ban (and stop doing it).

cpu: 2x Xeon 3.0Ghz/2x Dual Core Xeon 3.0Ghz
hdd: 160-200gb
BW: 1tb
Control panel: Cpanel or D.A.

Hello Crissic Solutions has what you need!

Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz - Dual Processor
1gb DDR Ram
250GB SATA Harddrive
2,000gb Bandwidth(2TB) - 100MBPS Connection
Private VLAN with 5 IP's
Cost: $99 per month
Setup: $20 One Time Fee
Use Coupon "nosetup" for FREE setup!!! (Limited Time ONLY)
Add cPanel: $19.95/m
Whats included: cPanel/Fantastico/Roundcube Webmail/CSF Firewall/RVskins/RVsiteBuilder PRO/WHMXtra
Order Now
Upgrades:
10 IP's: $10/m
254 Class C IP's(Block): $90/m
Upgrade to 10MBPS Unmetered: $10/m
Setup Time: We require 24-48 hours for setup time, but have an average turnaround time of approx 12 hours.

Please note to order additional IP's you must open a support ticket, and we will provide you with an order link.

Last edited:
funny how people still do quotes when the guy stated he was going to get all of the IP's blacklisted.

Do you know what happens when Google blacklists your IP? Then whoever you host on it from that point on will never be archived. Do you know how hard it is to get off the list once your on?

Good luck all I got to say.

I don't think he was saying Google would blacklist them - but the rest of your post I agree with.

Blacklists distribute and hosts left with loads of unusable IP's they have to pay for (the OP could conceivably go through 120 a month easily), so many things wrong with the request.

Although it shows up the common sense challenged hosts for others :D

I don't think he was saying Google would blacklist them - but the rest of your post I agree with.

I'm not saying Google will blacklist him - I am just using them as an example. Any blacklisting on an IP is bad considering the block owner is paying fees for handicapped IP's.

funny how people still do quotes when the guy stated he was going to get all of the IP's blacklisted.

Do you know what happens when Google blacklists your IP? Then whoever you host on it from that point on will never be archived. Do you know how hard it is to get off the list once your on?

Good luck all I got to say.

The IPs are not going to be blacklisted by Google for sure. There is a small chance they are blacklisted by a Russian search engine Yandex. But it is just a small chance.

To All:

Thank you for your quotes. I need to think about them a while.

Back