• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dabystru

1. D

Paid Hosting - Supanames

I tried to sign up with them but first asked if they can manage 20 GB a month site. The answer was: "sadly no". Before signing up you should check directly with customer.services@supanames.co.uk if they can handle your site. Also, note that their datacenter is located in Kent, UK, which is...
  2. D

very cheap dedicated server needed

Arno, thanks for refering my site here. Currently I only know about Atjeu's plan without setup fee - but it is $99 per month, requires 6 months contract and the server is Cobalt RaQ 2 with only 16 MB of RAM and 4.3 GB disk. Added later No, I am wrong! Just searched my own directory for...
  3. D

All you rackshack customers read this

Yes, I do since March 2001 22 99servers.com, saburovo.com and 20 more Usually they reply within 24 hours, sometimes in 2-3 days. I contacted support 5 or 6 times to get additional services (IP addresses, monitoring, RAM upgrade etc.) About 2GB a month as you know ;) [admin admin]$ du...
Back