• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid Hosting - Supanames

jay

Ok, i'm new to this hosting game.

I'm looking to transfer a .com domain to Supanames.co.uk as they seem to offer a good hosting package that costs £23.99pa.

They're offering 35mb+unlimited bandwith+no ads+unlimited pop and forwarding+ MS front page ext.+FTP and the usual other bits.

Has anyone had experience with Supanames and if so what are your comments? I'd rather get a bit of advice before i sign up and transfer!

Cheers.

Hello Jay,

Havent heard of this company before, but just to let you know noone can offer unlimited bandwidth. This should automatically turn you off this host.

There are much better hosts at cheaper rates. Try the following:

http://www.valuablehost.com

There are more but I can't remember them at the moment

Robert

Originally posted by jay
[Supanames.co.uk]'re offering 35mb+unlimited bandwith+no ads+unlimited pop and forwarding+ MS front page ext.+FTP and the usual other bits.
I tried to sign up with them but first asked if they can manage 20 GB a month site. The answer was: "sadly no". Before signing up you should check directly with customer.services@supanames.co.uk if they can handle your site.

Also, note that their datacenter is located in Kent, UK, which is great for us coming from UK, but will be slow for US visitors.

If you need 20 GB a month, go with Tera-byte. 9.95 a month:

99 MB space
20 GB transfer
The usual stuff you get on a Cobalt Raq3: PHP/ASP/CGI/mySQL

Back