• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CobraX

1. C

please tell me what you thing

Good Job :] Although The Images Can Be That Of Better Quality :P
  2. C

PHP Include - Help

Oh Wow... That actually worked I would've never thought of that very simple solution [lol] Thanks dude! :-D I had already given up on this But you made it possible :] ++
  3. C

PHP Include - Help

Will Do :] Thanks! I Have A Good Feeling About This One :D
  4. C

Here It Is Once Again

5. C

Review My Site PLEASE ~~GetBaked.net~~ All Reviews Welcome, especially bad ones!

The loading time is bad for me. Also, The font style is too basic. Try spicing it up a bit :]
  6. C

coolchatting.com

I Couldn't Agree More :D
  7. C

PHP Include - Help

Ah, I See. I Thought It Did The Same Thing :] I Learned Something New Today.
  8. C

Please Review www.ERattle.com for me

+ Videos + Street Racing :D, Humor, Stupidity
  9. C

MaxCounter.com

Very Nice, Looks Very Smooth. Great Job + 9.5 / 10
  10. C

Do people want flash?

Flash is not bad. The ones that do kill it are the ones with flash objects with annoying music that you cannot stop. It'll sell if you know just what you are doing :D
  11. C

Review my Sig, Avatar Design site

It broke the forum rules and now it's offline Shall I Say, Owned ? :D
  12. C

Saddam Hussein executed

I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S has another terrorist attack sometime soon...
  13. C

Here It Is Once Again

Here I Am, One Week Later • New Domain • New Design ++ Review It ++
  14. C

PHP Include - Help

Yeah, I tried that and it didn't work. And anyways, If it's the same script style, It shouldn't be any different? Should it? I will just install a guestbook on my site over the shoutbox. I have too much and nothing seemed to work so that's my only solution. :]
  15. C

PHP Include - Help

What's the script for that ?
Back