• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review My Site PLEASE ~~GetBaked.net~~ All Reviews Welcome, especially bad ones!

monkeh

I'm looking for criticism every little thing that's wrong even a typo please let me know. Anything but the site needs more content.
GetBaked.net
My sites main draw is the Sign Maker I'd really love any criticism about the signs e.g. this sign looks so fake....

Thanks for reading my post and dont worry I can take your criticism. Any and all reviews, suggestions, dislikes, or whatever you got for me are greatly appreciated!

For the love of god, let the marquee tag die...
Code:
<marquee><b>Hello please send us your prank calls!</b></marquee>

Ups:- The layout is logical, and the content seems to fit.
Downs:- The colours gave me a headache (everything is a bit brighter on Macs), white on light blue is a bad combination for me.

You should insert some <thead> tags on those tables and stick some images in there just some clean gradients.

when you click on any link the background becomes white
I used a javascript so people can easily change the css file to another one with a different background color unfortunately the script doesnt load the css file right away. I'm currently switching to a php script so Im hoping this will solve that problem.
Thanks for the comment!

For the love of god, let the marquee tag die...
Code:
<marquee><b>Hello please send us your prank calls!</b></marquee>

Ups:- The layout is logical, and the content seems to fit.
Downs:- The colours gave me a headache (everything is a bit brighter on Macs), white on light blue is a bad combination for me.
I removed all the marquee tags from the site, there were only 2, I may have missed one but Im pretty sure that I only used 2. I personally use windows so the colors dont bother me so I would've never known that blue and white dont work well together for mac users. What would you suggest to replace white with? I'll play around with the css and try to use some darker colors.

It's nice, but the template seems, too, boxy :/
That's a great point I'll change the top boxes to be circular.

You should insert some <thead> tags on those tables and stick some images in there just some clean gradients.
I'll give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back