• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by butty

1. B

il host some music sites on my dedicated server for free

only after english dance music sites the server is a p4 2.4ghz machine 1 gig of ram. pls email me giving me details about your music site - nothing illegal!!
  2. B

secure shopping cart question

hello there. for my business i already have a credit card machine which i use in my shop on a day to day basis. is there a script out there that i can use that will create a shopping cart on my website and then email me or notify me somehow of the card number etc so i can put them manually into...
  3. B

whats happend to advertwizard.com

n e 1 n e ideas?? thanks in advance
  4. B

hosting-extreme.com any good??

anybody with hosting-extreme.com can they let us know what there experience is like with them thanks
  5. B

directoris down??

theyre back up again now - i think there moving to a different colocation or so ive heard so hopefully it will be a lot more stable from now on (fingers crossed)
  6. B

directoris down??

yeah thats what i get. i wouldnt mind if they let us know the situation just not knowin whats goin on thats most frustrating
  7. B

directoris down??

hi there directoris.com has been down for a few dyas now - ive emailed there support to no avail, does anybody know whats goin on?? cheers in advance
  8. B

Check from Advertwizard

youl get it buddy, ive had about 7 cheques off em up to now within 60 days, never had any problems with them
  9. B

Pay Per Impression?

i reccomend www.advertwizard.com they are a 1:1 banner exchange when they dont have any payed imnpressions to show on your page but have been getting a lot busier lately from paying advertisers
  10. B

Ads for forums

what they do is you either get a payed ad on your site which yu will get 50% of the revenue for or if they do not have any paying advert impressions then you have an impression from the 1:1 banner exchange side of it all so in effect you are both getting paid for the banners that people pay...
  11. B

Good Dedicated Server

if ur after a quality host ive heard 1 of the best r http://www.verio.com except there not cheap, ya get what ya pay for thou innit
  12. B

Ads for forums

they pay a minimum of £20 and they pay monthly, as for stats on my ad's i couldnt give ya figures coz i dont think ya get em 2 b honest and if ya do i cant b botherd searchin for em lol. i just know that ive earned way more money with these guys than i have with anyone else and always been paid...
  13. B

sig test

testing testing 123 testing
  14. B

Any host with Unlimited Space/Transfers?

http://www.interscot.net/services/express-host.html on this page here u say with the account you get "unlimited bandwith" on this page http://www.interscot.net/services/commonsense.html it says: InterScot’s Web Hosting accounts are designed to handle a small to medium monthly...
  15. B

Ads for forums

yeah buddy ive had 4 cheques off them up to now and ive only got the banners on my vb forum :D considering i only have a small website (well compared to sum) with about 100-200 unique visitors a day to it and up to now in the 6 months ive been with them ive recieved £80 i dont think any...
Back