• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any host with Unlimited Space/Transfers?

wcwman18

Does anyone know of any host that has unlimited webspace and transfers for a small price? Can't spend a lot of money.

Peo should put up a disclamer for people signing up. That has large bolded words repeating "Unlimited Space and Transfer do not exist."

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Peo should put up a disclamer for people signing up. That has large bolded words repeating "Unlimited Space and Transfer do not exist."

Good idea, but chances are people would ignore it and ask for unlimited webspace and bandwidth anyway...what does a person need unlimited webspace for anyway?

But to answer the person who started the thread, why don't you search for paid hosts and see what you come up with. You can find a lot of reliable hosts with a good amount of space for a reasonable price...

Last edited:
You will find plenty of good hosts that will match that criteria and will also "clearly state" whats included in their plans.
Try going to
www.webhostdir.com
www.hostsearch.com
www.hostrecord.com
Do a search at these directories for hosts that match your features (price, disk space, etc)
Then come back to the forums for feedback.
This should get you off to a good start, and of course follow up yourself directly with the potential host.
Good Luck :cool:

Originally posted by Christy

Good idea, but chances are people would ignore it and ask for unlimited webspace and bandwidth anyway...what does a person need unlimited webspace for anyway?

But to answer the person who started the thread, why don't you search for paid hosts and see what you come up with. You can find a lot of reliable hosts with a good amount of space for a reasonable price...

i need to put my unlimited site on it. :rolleyes:

I just ordered an unlimited harddisk this morning ... I'm waiting for them to build a case big enough to put it in.

http://www.interscot.net/services/express-host.html

on this page here u say with the account you get "unlimited bandwith"

on this page

http://www.interscot.net/services/commonsense.html

it says:

InterScot’s Web Hosting accounts are designed to handle a small to medium monthly hit-load of 200,000 hits or 5GB transfer (whichever comes first). As a general rule, if any client exceeds either of these recommended guideline amounts, an InterScot representative will contact the client to discuss the purchase of additional bandwidth for the account.

ive never really botherd looking at "unlimited hosts" and now i know y im a firm believer in u get what u pay for and this little baby has just made me realise this couldnt be truer in the world of web hosting.

:confused: - and its time like these that this smiley was made for lol

Originally posted by wcwman18
Does anyone know of any host that has unlimited webspace and transfers for a small price? Can't spend a lot of money.

hostonce.com

altough i still think they're resellers

Back