• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Beowulf33

1. B

Distanthost PROBLEM :O

Weird probably because we do not accept applications with missing information in the required fields. Nor do we accetp applications with hotmail or yahoo as the email address.
  2. B

Distanthost PROBLEM :O

That transfer of accounts is complete if your friends site is still down, then they need to let us know we offer support in a variety of ways from the kayako esupport program to the emails addresses found everywhere not to mention the support forum, and as it would happen we are about to make...
  3. B

heavy duty host needed

We give the closer package 8gigs of transfer now so I do not even see that as a problem anymore Beowulf Distanthost Owner
  4. B

I Need A Host With Cpanel

Actually chris thats where the banners will be in august no one has been made to click banners yet at distanthost the banners will be in the cpanel we just do not offer asp other then apache::asp Beowulf Distanthost Owner
  5. B

Free Domain Hosting

Try Distanthost
  6. B

Distanthost

Check back saturday due to a spam issues we did not bring signups up today. The spam problem has been dealt with, and we are now back on track we will be opening the signups saturday because of us being down today then it will all be back on track.
  7. B

Lost my host at fwsh

if you try distanthost we will see what we can do for you.
  8. B

can anyone host my sites?

distanthost can give you those things.
  9. B

looking for free domain hosting

distanthost can give you 100 megs of space and the bw and mysql and php but cant give you 500 megs.
  10. B

30mb +

You could try Distanthost
  11. B

8.99 quarterly

This is just the starter package CGI Scripting PHP4 Scripting MySQL Database Server Microsoft Frontpage Extensions Server Side Includes (SSI) Password Protected Directories Customised Error Pages Graphical Website Statistics Web Based Control Panel (cPanel) Fantastico Version 2 50...
  12. B

Need a free host with PHP and MySQL and no banner

the database itself it might be like serieaf_xmb1 then follow your install directions from phpbb that you are installing on installing a new mysql and so on. CHeck your PM's btw.
  13. B

ok now go into the the cpanel and delete the mysql db you have there and you will now be able to upload your forum to public_html and install everything that way.
  14. B

ok I will clean the account out and you can start over if you have anymore need for support on this please email me at admin@distanthost.com as well I do not want to wear out my welcome on this forum :) I will post back when its clean.
  15. B

now that you can see the site would you like me to clean it out and then you can go through and reupload the site? I see your installation page at http://serieaforum.distanthost.com now though since I deleted the index.html it now defaults ;) Also would you like me to clean all that stuff you...
Back