• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Distanthost PROBLEM :O

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Hi!

I just want to inform to people that my Friend that is Hosted in Distanthost that his Subdomain is DOWN, CPANEL DOWN, and they Web Page is Down Too :( (APACHE PAGE:eek: )

So, if you have any coments please feel free to post it here:p

Not that Im skeptical all the time, but if your friend's page was down, they should of reported it. Like all webspace providers there will be down time. Some have better tech support and can get it working in less time. Lets wait 24 hours before branding Distanthost unreliable.:eek:

Nice ad for YOUR hosting company though in that signature, just trying it out perhaps? Ironically, your site is proving to be less reliable that the one you're complaining about.
;)

BD

Originally posted by belladonna
Not that Im skeptical all the time, but if your friend's page was down, they should of reported it. Like all webspace providers there will be down time. Some have better tech support and can get it working in less time. Lets wait 24 hours before branding Distanthost unreliable.:eek:

Nice ad for YOUR hosting company though in that signature, just trying it out perhaps? Ironically, your site is proving to be less reliable that the one you're complaining about.
;)

BD

He never really said anything bad about distant host he only said it was down. Also his hosting isn't up yet so of course it's not going to be reliable.
:classic2:

Originally posted by Hobo
He never really said anything bad about distant host he only said it was down. Also his hosting isn't up yet so of course it's not going to be reliable.
:classic2:

Well, that is correct;) , but in the Hosting Aspect, i am not yet started to Host because i want to have my Box 100% best configured to Work properly, to not have downtime;)

It says on there forums that they are currently moving the accounts to a new server and that there may be some downtime.

That transfer of accounts is complete if your friends site is still down, then they need to let us know we offer support in a variety of ways from the kayako esupport program to the emails addresses found everywhere not to mention the support forum, and as it would happen we are about to make some account packages which do not require ad clicking nor banners being placed on the sites.

Beowulf
Distanthost Owner

hey matix i got a few questions about ur hosin.

Ads ?
Bandwith ?
when is it going to be up ?
space ?
howd u get a server ?

and one last 1, how much did the server cost ya ?

Originally posted by codeman5454
hey matix i got a few questions about ur hosin.

Ads ?
Bandwith ?
when is it going to be up ?
space ?
howd u get a server ?

and one last 1, how much did the server cost ya ?

I'm going to answer these questions of you...

Ads = For the Moment there will be NO Ads, but depends on if the Server will be on my Home or in a DC if the Server will go to a DC there will be Cpanel but With Ads.

Bandwith = I'm going to Think on a System to make the User's win they Bandwith (depending on Site Desing, if they got any Downloable Files on their Account, etc...)

When is it Going to be Up = Hey, depends if the Server goes to a DC or not, what ever i do, depends because on my Home i'll have to Setup the Server wich is a Problem if you dont have Control Panel that set up all for u. If you know someone that can help Setting up the Server with Webmin or Console let me know.

Space = Depends on the Plans of the DC... if the Server will be on my Home you'll get (300 Mb *storage Only, NOT LINKABLE*, this is if you need a Backup of your Mp3 and .exe files you can Upload it, and into your WebDir there's only .html or .php , .cgi, .perl , etc pages Only.

How do you get a Server = Building it:D

I hope this can help you decide, what ever i recomend you to search a Host for the Moment and when will Stable we can Host you with no problems at all. :p ;)

*NOTE: My name is MATRIX no MATIX!!!! :mad: Did you ever see the Movie or What? :biggrin2:

Originally posted by codeman5454
yea i saw the movie, i got it on dvd right next to me. . .
DC ? whats that ?

DC = DataCenter = Where are the server's located to Multiple Tier's and Connections.:cool:

Weird probably because we do not accept applications with missing information in the required fields. Nor do we accetp applications with hotmail or yahoo as the email address.

Back