• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by B-Z-M

1. B

*|True 24/7 Support - Live Chat & Helpdesk| |First Month 100% Free| |Reseller Plans|*

We at PeerlessMachines.com have decided to spread the holiday spirit! Now, all of our reseller plans are 100% FREE for the first month with the promotion code: 46DBOM2LHH8P5CV0 Why Us: -Legitimate 14 day money back guarantee -99.9% uptime guarantee -POWERFUL dual core servers -60 minute...
  2. B

webhostingmasters.com

Hello everyone, sorry for the response delay. I was holding off on all posting regarding this issue due to the pending legal actions/threats. Webhostingmasters.com was legally sold on August 22nd, 2006. The new owner started making false accusations over a month later. These claims were then...
  3. B

WebHostingMasters review

The data center was having network issues for his server. All clients on the server gold have been moved to our private rack with a dual xeon 2.8ghz server with 2gb of ram and raid hd's.
  4. B

WebHostingMasters review

Sorry, I worded this incorrectly, you are able to but only current clients can submit a ticket to the support department. Please PM me the ticket id. Maybe the ticket wasn't responded to after that since I may have answered your questions on aim?
  5. B

WebHostingMasters review

I would like to personally thank all clients that held through and trusted us throughout this downtime. We had all staff members working 24 hours straight with little to no sleep. Everything is fixed now and all data should be back to normal.
  6. B

WebHostingMasters review

Everyone we are very sorry for what's going on please check this thread: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35 Shambler, if you are not a client how can you submit a trouble ticket? Please PM me the ticket ID and I will respond immediatly.
  7. B

Looking for a new PDA

avail the 650 is actually very cheap but the os does look like junk compared to windows mobile. ecs what don't you like about windows mobile? Buggy for you too? It looks nice... but that's obviously not everything.
  8. B

Looking for a new PDA

What is the name of that phone with verizon? Looks great!
  9. B

Looking for a new PDA

Hey guys i am currently looking for a new pda so i can do work when I am not at my desk too. Needed Features: -Needs to have a fully functional browser (Used to check helpdesks, email, etc.) -Able to run im programs such as aim/msn -Ability to download/run small apps such as putty -A-Z...
  10. B

WebHostingMasters Review

We responded to your pm, we were moving even more accounts off of the server Gold so the load was high and therefore unable to load sites to some people. The server is now steady with a low load.
  11. B

WebHostingMasters Review

What is your email? The server gold had 1 downtime this month and that was due to upgrades.
  12. B

WebHostingMasters Review

Thank you pentungan for the kind words.
  13. B

WebHostingMasters Review

Our main server is down for upgrades at the moment, what server are you on? All other servers have been above 99.9% uptime this month.
  14. B

IntegraHost Purchased Lake Shore Services

Looks like he has allready sold his company codeunix. Best of luck with the transfer.
Back