• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

re open the ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

veggie1232

HEY omg what is up with that so the ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR[/B thread is like my fav thread because its random and u can talk about anything add its been there for ever and before i even joined this forum i don't post in it often but someone closed it
i say we re open it plz plz plz

anywho how is everyone im moving today so i wont have Internet for a week

Jan said:
When we can get you all to understand it is not a free for all bash fest, excuse to spam your company et al, then it might be reopened. But from this quoted post alone, I have my doubts :S

Its a ''test'' forum, who cares what goes there, its for any post, its been spammed for months so why close it now :confused4.

I enjoyed the Longest Thread Ever, as can be seen from my continued support of it for a very long time. It was a fun escape and often times was the thread that brought me back to FWS and caused me to post in other forums on the same visit (darn those email notifications from that thread!).

It was great, but it did go kinda crazy the last few months. Assuming people could be civil, it would be great for it to be reopened. Maturity isn't needed, just civilness and people being at least somewhat intelligent.

Back