• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by argentavis

1. A

Not much needed

I don't know such host, however, you might consider installing a chatroom yourself. If they reopen their signups, you might try: www.demented.org There are some more hosts, however, all of them have difficulties lately.
  2. A

Webmasters and Advertisements

Popups I don't understand why webmasters want to have some kind of popup on their sites. They say the click rate is higher, but a popup will also prevent visitors coming back again.
  3. A

Host FAQ v3

marhost.com a scam? :confused: Tried to signup, still awaiting confirmation e-mail... :cow: 550m.com is closed indeed... :o domaindlx.com Instant signup successful! :D
  4. A

Host FAQ v3

Some more ASP hosts I believe there are some more hosts with ASP. (10-50 MB) www.marhost.com www.550m.com www.domaindlx.com www.7host.com www.webhostme.com
  5. A

free domain hosting, please help me

If Portland is good enough for you, you might try: http://www.hosting-made-easy.co.uk
  6. A

Free Webspace with these req.

You might try these hosts. Not all of them are accepting new users again.
  7. A

need a host

Are you sure they offer more than 6 GB/month? Most of the sites do not say how much bandwidth the offer. Most of the time, if they don't give a figure, the don't offer much...
  8. A

need host

What about webavenue.org?
  9. A

somebody can help me find a free asp hosting??

I know only one: www.550m.com
  10. A

What is the best bulletin board software?

Anybody knows what type of board is consuming less resources? - PHP with MySQL - Only based on Perl CGI
  11. A

Xug.net popups

:fork: :D Perhaps some users have implemented ads?
  12. A

URGENT : PHP Host Wanted

Enough hosts to find, some suggestions: www.marhost.com www.4gigs.com www.vectorstar.net Portland also offers a new "service", however, if you subscribe, you can wait forever until they send you the confirmation e-mail.
  13. A

TechCentury.com - New Free web hosting online

They have banner ads, to be shown on the top of each page. They only have some pre installed scripts, PHP or Perl, it is not allowed to run custom scripts. They don't say nothing about bandwidth, so probably it is only 100 MB/month.
  14. A

Finding the right host...

If you don't mind a banner: www.acnova.com www.dk3.com (sendmail and mail() disabled) www.1freehost.de (German, not my favorit however) No advertisement: ghs20.com www.amzweb.net
Back