• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free domain hosting, please help me

crash

Please offer help if you can. I have been searching for a good host for months. I am planning on registering a domain this week but I am hoping someone could possibly set me up with free domain hosting. I live in Canada and am having difficulties finding a good Canadian host (the exchange rate kills me since the CDN dollar is worthless). I am looking forward to having a personal domain, but so far it is quite the hassel. I need cgi, ftp, 10 mb space will do, and I do not want ads.

If you can host me, or have any help to offer, it will be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me if that is the case, unstrung01@netscape.net

Thank you,
Jennifer Leeanne

http://www.portland.co.uk has free domain hosting without ads and offers all that. It's very slow and has some downtime and only offers 100 MB monthly data transfer though.

If you can afford a domain though, you can probably afford paid hosting. Cyberwings.com is only $4/year, for example... less than a domain. See the paid hosting forum for options.

Any CommunityArchitect hosting can host domains now too. It is an option when you are signing up for a new account.

Back