• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AdamJ

1. AdamJ

Request for a small host for testing purposes

So can anyone help me, at all?
  2. AdamJ

Request for a small host for testing purposes

Hey strangers, been a long time. Just looking for something small to test some things on, get a design ready etc, nothing that's going to be public. Need roughly... 300-500Mb Space 5-8Gb Bandwidth 10 of Each Feature No Email Subdomain only, no need to use a TLD on this. And please, no...
  3. AdamJ

Selling Boonex Dolphin License! (Account)

You are not allowed to sell a Boonex Dolphin license, as per Section 5 of the License Agreement.. http://www.boonex.com/Dolphin-Lifetime-Commercial-LA.pdf
  4. AdamJ

What is your favorite car?

Much prefer the Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost -EX200 over the Phantom.
  5. AdamJ

DEDI/VPS 1week

Then you won't be buying a VPS or a Dedicated server.
  6. AdamJ

DEDI/VPS 1week

Yeah, I'll just go make one for you... Go buy one for a week or two. NOBODY will give you a VPS for these reasons, let alone a Dedicated Server. Anyone who seriously considers this needs to think twice about even running a host.
  7. AdamJ

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I tend to use my MacBook Pro more for internet usage, however I have been known to use my iPhone a lot.
  8. AdamJ

What is your favorite car?

Citroen DS3 by far.
  9. AdamJ

Boonex Dolphin permanent (lifetime) license for sale

You are not allowed to sell a Boonex Dolphin license, as per Section 5 of the License Agreement: http://www.boonex.com/Dolphin-Lifetime-Commercial-LA.pdf
  10. AdamJ

[Request] Hosting for an Enthusiastic Project

Not entirely no, and sander thanks for the offer, will bare it in mind, currently waiting on more offers before I make a choice.
  11. AdamJ

Its for a theme park based website alongside a media based website which would involve embedding of YouTube Vimeo videos (hardly anything hosted on-account). The site is expecting a steady to high viewership with referrals from social media.
  12. AdamJ

What Joomla theme is this?

http://www.lernvid.com/joomla-templates/334-allrounder-joomla-template.html Its running AllRounder, a pretty damn ugly theme if you ask me.
  13. AdamJ

I'm back.

Oh noes the Hamster's back! Welcome back man, this place has changed way too much!
  14. AdamJ

Anyone able to offer something for this?
  15. AdamJ

Free hosting request: cPanel 1GB

Judging by the fact that the Boonex scripts are commercial paid script, I would recommend PAID hosting. The way this is worded, and the fact you want to use a $399 script on a Free host implies you have pirated a copy of Boonex. I would recommend free hosts avoid until i2chat can prove he has a...
Back