• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Hosting for an Enthusiastic Project

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hello there, long time 'ay! I have a bit of a request, looking to get some free hosting, but with some constrained requests, so here goes.

Looking for
- 600mb+ space - nothing too high and no unlimited crap
- 65Gb+ bandwidth - Again, nothing too high and don't try throw unlimited at me.
- 5 of each feature - I feel this is reasonable for what I'm asking for.
- Subdomain until a domain appears, then a switch to a domain (2-3 weeks max).

Right so what can I offer?
- Hosting provided by at bottom of website
- Sponsored by spot on our video content for the duration of our stay with you
- Advertisement via our social networks (Facebook, Twitter)

So, fire away, pass over some offers.

Its for a theme park based website alongside a media based website which would involve embedding of YouTube Vimeo videos (hardly anything hosted on-account). The site is expecting a steady to high viewership with referrals from social media.

Not entirely no, and sander thanks for the offer, will bare it in mind, currently waiting on more offers before I make a choice.

Thanks, I am not a webhost tho.
Just offering some space to someone that looks reliable to me on my personal server.

Have you found anyone yet Adam? I apparently stopped getting thread notifications for this one, and completely forgot about it. D'oh!

Back