• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

bloggercw

For me, I use Laptop only for internet. I have mobile also but laptop is convenient rather than mobile for me.

Defiantly my computer, closely followed by my phone. Although i tend to only browse on the phone, youtube videos ect :)

I use both quite regular.. I dont pack my notebook up in a backpack everytime I go out so I use my Droid pretty frequently though for simpler tasks.

I rarely use a laptop, although have owned one since last year when I went on a holiday. Mostly a desktop. Like a second home for me. Got a very old Nokia mobile phone that basically phones and texts messages.

I'll probably go for a smart phone one day when it has become comfortable to post on Forums. Doesn't look comfortable enough for me yet.

I have the internet built into my left eye, and backup in right ear, obviously ...

No but seriously, computer, 2x23inch screens ... I have a tablet, I think I might have even turned it on last month one time, and my phone is about but barely used, why would I struggle to stare at a tiny screen ....

Oh, it helps if you spend most of the time you are awake infront of your computer ...

I think it depends upon nature of work, where you physically existing during time of use, and available resource. If you are with your client or prospects then Laptop is much preferable to impress them, if you are planning game them desktop is best and if you just doing chatting with friends or sending messages then mobile is a good option.

I rarely use a laptop, although have owned one since last year when I went on a holiday. Mostly a desktop. Like a second home for me. Got a very old Nokia mobile phone that basically phones and texts messages.

I'll probably go for a smart phone one day when it has become comfortable to post on Forums. Doesn't look comfortable enough for me yet.

That's because FWS doesn't have a mobile version, forums that do have one are awesome on a smartphone.

I think laptop is better then mobile for internet using because laptop is specially designed for internet using purpose and its keys are soft then mobile so,I suggest you to use laptop for internet.

I tend to use my MacBook Pro more for internet usage, however I have been known to use my iPhone a lot.

The laptop is best source to use internet because its key are too smooth and can easily chat but mobile is not perfect for internet.

Back