• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ron paul does not accept evoloution.

belief in God does not equate a belief in magic.
Jesus is not a God.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could say the same about god.

Definition of magic:
Dictionary said:
The power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces
I thought this is what god was all about.

I could say the same about god.

Definition of magic:

I thought this is what god was all about.

Its not supernatural, if God truly created the universe then it would be argued God is a part of it, - thus not supernatural.

You just cannot deny evolution these days. It's a proven fact. It kinda blows the fact of religion away.

A good leader should not follow any religion, they just lead to what is in the heart of every religion to ever exist, war.

You just cannot deny evolution these days. It's a proven fact. It kinda blows the fact of religion away.

A good leader should not follow any religion, they just lead to what is in the heart of every religion to ever exist, war.

Religion is not about war, the issue is people using religion to their own advantage, using it to move the people, to convince them into something they would otherwise not be convinced into. People should not blindly accept what is told to them regarding their religion.

hosting-shack said:

It doesn't blow the fact of religion away. Maybe for you, but for most who believe in it won't believe it will.

Ron Paul will destroy this country if he is president.

He is against seperation of Church and State:

I can't say that I completely agree with being against the separation, but overall, I wouldn't mind my child learning about religion in school.

I'm violently pro-life, aswell. Every child has a right to live, no matter how they were conceived.

I agree with Ron on this issue. There are many immigrants illegally coming to America, to have a child, and give them "the better life". There is a legal way of becoming a citizen, which is through a lawyer and applying for citizenship. Use it.

Bills he had proposed that make me not want to vote for him:

These are both laws to make flag burning illegal.
H.J.RES.80
H.J.RES.82

Why would you live in a country, where you feel you need to burn their flag? I can assure you, if I didn't love living in America, I wouldn't be here. Why would a citizen of any given country, wish to burn the flag? I agree with Ron.

These are to repeal the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
H.R.2310
H.R.13264

I do disagree with this, but no candidate will be perfect.

He would like to make it much easier to decertify labor unions
H.R.694

I can't say that I care much about this.

Repeal the minimum wage
H.R.2962
Deny the prevailing wage to employees of federal contractors, and remove prohibition on kickbacks in Federal projects
H.R.736

I completely agree with Ron. By repealing the minimum wage, it will potentially force people into an education to even make a livable salary. America is a stupid country, enough said.

Now we have this gem. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you HR 7955.
Full Details: Here

Some of my favorite parts of that particular bill:

Also wants to put America back on the gold standard. This is the most insane idea ever.

Here are some reasons not to use the gold standard.

Why would Ron Paul want the Gold Standard back? Let take a look at his personal financial disclosures shall we?
Code:
Agnico Eagle Mines 	$15,001 to $50,000 
Apollo Gold Corp 	$1 to $1,000 
Barrick Gold 	           $100,001 to $250,000
El Dorado Gold 	           $15,001 to $50,000 
Glamis Gold 	           $50,001 to $100,000
Goldcorp Inc 	           $100,001 to $250,000  
Golden Cycle Gold Corp 	$15,001 to $50,000
Golden Star Res Ltd 	$1,001 to $15,000 
Great Basin Gold 	$1,001 to $15,000 
IAM Gold Corp 	           $50,001 to $100,000 
Kinross              	$15,001 to $50,000 
Mines DOR VA Inc 	$15,001 to $50,000 
River Gold Mines 	$1,001 to $15,000
All taken from here, and that's just 2005 information.

All in all, don't vote for Ron Paul. He's just as crooked as the rest.

This will never happen, even if Ron is elected.

I'll be voting for him, and there is no need to rebute everything you've said. I agree with the majority of what he does.

I'm violently pro-life, aswell. Every child has a right to live, no matter how they were conceived.

what happened to a womans right to choose? Rape? People (especially men) shouldn't be allowed to jump to all encompassing conclusions.

I agree with Ron on this issue. There are many immigrants illegally coming to America, to have a child, and give them "the better life". There is a legal way of becoming a citizen, which is through a lawyer and applying for citizenship. Use it.

your ancestors are immigrants, the USA is meant to be the land of the free, and yet people are not free to move there? Its been shown time and time again immigrants actively help the economy. If the people immigrating had access to a lawyer they probably wouldn't be having to immigrate.

Why would you live in a country, where you feel you need to burn their flag? I can assure you, if I didn't love living in America, I wouldn't be here. Why would a citizen of any given country, wish to burn the flag? I agree with Ron.

Its a basic act of free speech, the day you start denying this is the day you start off down a very slippery slope

I completely agree with Ron. By repealing the minimum wage, it will potentially force people into an education to even make a livable salary. America is a stupid country, enough said.

it will also (shock horror) cause illegal immigration to rise incredibly. If the companies can pay whatever they want they will hire illegals who work for less (and often better), putting more out of work. It will allow exploitation to rise dramatically. Siding with big business is NOT the way to go. You earlier defended a childs right to live, a child that is brought up in a disadvantaged household is far more likely to be disadvantaged themselves, the minimum wage gives them something to work for and gives them a chance to help their children get into better situations, without this the step up is impossible, particularly in a country where the education is not free.

I'd say when the child becomes conscious, but I honestly wouldn't know when that occurs.

That is taking away the very thing that makes you and I citizens of America. So what country will people belong to if they are born here and aren't citizens?

That is what makes America great, if you are born here, you are a citizen. Welcome to America, feel free to be free and make a life for yourself.

It's a freedom of speech/expression. Making this illegal is giving the government more reason to take more rights away. Also, burning is the proper way to dispose of a flag.
I do disagree with this, but no candidate will be perfect.

I can't say that I care much about this.
This is apathy in action.
Gotcha! I knew Ron Paul supporters were dumb enough to agree with this. Ron Paul only wants to do away with the Federal minimum wage, and give that power soley to the states, not actually do away with minimum wage altogether. Still stupid, but not as dumb as not clicking a link and reading it. Also, you remeber what happened before we had labor laws like minimum wage? The industrial revolution followed by the great depression. Rich got rich and the poor got poor and kids died in coal mines.
This will never happen, even if Ron is elected.
You sure about that? I stated the evidence quite clearly.
I'll be voting for him, and there is no need to rebute everything you've said. I agree with the majority of what he does.
Still didn't touch on the anti-homosexuality issues, the desire to repeal the OHS bill of 1970 or HR 7955 where he wants to DISBAND the Department of Education! How are kids going to get all that 'education' that they will need when you take away the minimum wage?

finished.gif
Also, all of my posts from here on out will contain an image macro from 'My Cousin Vinny'.

Last edited:
finished.gif

Also, all of my posts from here on out will contain an image macro from 'My Cousin Vinny'.
I'm usually totally a lurker when it comes to political topics, but I decided to drop in and say that I'll be looking forward to the My Cousin Vinny images.

Back