• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ron paul does not accept evoloution.

^^ What's great about Ron Paul? He's a true Libertarian, who believes in getting the U.S. government out of citizen's business. If he were president, we'd see things like abolishment of the IRS (though not necessarily the income tax), repeal of Sarbox, the Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind, and other outrageous, useless acts put into place by the current administration.

In a word, if Ron Paul were president, America would be a free country again. :)

Oh boy.

How can a true Christian believe in the theory of evolution when they believe that God created the Heavens, the Earth, and man in the image of himself? Besides, it's his personal opinion.

What Ron Paul does believe in is in our Constitution, and that's enough for me to put my support behind him.

How can a true Christian believe in the theory of evolution when they believe that God created the Heavens, the Earth, and man in the image of himself?
I don't know how "true" a Christian I am, but I consider myself a Christian, and I believe in the theory of evolution. There's no reason that God couldn't have used evolution. If one accepts (as I do) that the "days" in Genesis 1 are a metaphor, the creation of man from the dust of the earth, and woman from man's rib, are just as easily metaphor, and could refer to the process of evolution.

Hearing this from him now, though, I'm less surprised that he's so well-supported around where I am.

what i find funny is that Christians are taught about God and that God created everything, and that we all started from Adam and Eve, but, yet, they all got those damn fish things. confuses the crap out of me. and i dont know which is true, the Adam and Eve story, or, that we are descendants o apes. i dont thinks this should change anyones choice to vote for him or anyone else, that is just retarded. the theory of evolution is just that. that is what it is called "The Theory of Evolution", there is no proof that it is right of wrong. that is all he was saying. so, who really cares. let him have his belief. as long as his belief isnt ripping children's heads off with his bare hands and drinking their blood, i say it is not a bad thing to not believe the theory of evolution.

At least the Theory of Evolution is a theory, unlike the Theory of Creation.

Not getting at you personally MCT but people really should know the proper definition of theory:

In science, a theory is a mathematical or logical explanation, or a testable model of the manner of interaction of a set of natural phenomena, capable of predicting future occurrences or observations of the same kind, and capable of being tested through experiment or otherwise falsified through empirical observation. It follows from this that for scientists "theory" and "fact" do not necessarily stand in opposition. For example, it is a fact that an apple dropped on earth has been observed to fall towards the center of the planet, and the theories commonly used to describe and explain this behaviour are Newton's theory of universal gravitation (see also gravitation), and general relativity.

The word "theory" when used in conversation and unrelated to real science can however simply mean speculation or "let's-test-see-if-works".

cartoon2qi8.gif

Oh boy.

How can a true Christian believe in the theory of evolution when they believe that God created the Heavens, the Earth, and man in the image of himself? Besides, it's his personal opinion.

What Ron Paul does believe in is in our Constitution, and that's enough for me to put my support behind him.

I dont consider myself a Christian, I do however have a strong belief in God. The difference being that I believe the bible was a product of its time, and in my honest opinion probably is not 100% accurate to Gods views. Goes against the grain but hey, were all entitled to our beliefs:)

I guess with all this the problem Is I refuse to believe politicians can leave their religion out of their judgment - as we have seen with Kansas.

what i find funny is that Christians are taught about God and that God created everything, and that we all started from Adam and Eve, but, yet, they all got those damn fish things. confuses the crap out of me. and i dont know which is true, the Adam and Eve story, or, that we are descendants o apes. i dont thinks this should change anyones choice to vote for him or anyone else, that is just retarded. the theory of evolution is just that. that is what it is called "The Theory of Evolution", there is no proof that it is right of wrong. that is all he was saying. so, who really cares. let him have his belief. as long as his belief isnt ripping children's heads off with his bare hands and drinking their blood, i say it is not a bad thing to not believe the theory of evolution.

We had to have evolved from apes.. Just look at bush!
1694_bush_monkey.jpg

if we evolved from apes, then, why the hell are there still apes? just like it is said that the T-Rex supposedly evolved into a chicken, and there is no more T-Rex, so, that would make sense to me, but, not so much an ape. i do however believe that humans were more apelike as in more hairy or something like that, but, to say we were once apes, i just cant see that being exactly right.

if we evolved from apes, then, why the hell are there still apes? just like it is said that the T-Rex supposedly evolved into a chicken, and there is no more T-Rex, so, that would make sense to me, but, not so much an ape. i do however believe that humans were more apelike as in more hairy or something like that, but, to say we were once apes, i just cant see that being exactly right.

Well we all know George Bush evolved from an ape.. Just think about his brain capacity! (OR LACK THERE OF).

I for one do not believe in evolution, just because we had old ancestors that may have looked more like an ape and possibly had been more hairy, we have no proof. Those are most likely just remnants of humans from back who knows when.

The apes we see today have also evolved since we have evolved from them. If that makes sense.

Basically, crude paint drawing;
6l3m0s7.jpg

Obviously there's hundreds more evolutionary processes (and not an even amount on each side and different offsets etc) but you get the general idea.

/nb: the human species, are apes.

I don't know how "true" a Christian I am, but I consider myself a Christian, and I believe in the theory of evolution. There's no reason that God couldn't have used evolution. If one accepts (as I do) that the "days" in Genesis 1 are a metaphor, the creation of man from the dust of the earth, and woman from man's rib, are just as easily metaphor, and could refer to the process of evolution.

Hearing this from him now, though, I'm less surprised that he's so well-supported around where I am.

I consitter myself a Catholic and I belive god created the universe.

Back