• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupapa

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
I can't believe his hosting is still around. He must be on to something. :p

Why I'm bringing this up.
I was searching for something, when woofcat.com came up on the search results. It rang a bell, but I couldn't remember what. I archive.org-ed it, and the earliest record... rang a bell, again - but louder. For some reason, I figured that fws was the key, so I came here and did a search, and it all came back to me.... kind of. I've completely forgotten why he was well known back then. In one of the ancient threads, I saw meow's post. I was bored, checked his signature, realized that it was linked to yupapa (and ababa.net), and here I am.

By the way, some of the name changes are so damn confusing. So I'm considering changing my name too, just to make it all more complicated. Any suggestions?

I looked @ yupapa's website the other day too - and shared the same feeling as you, I couldn't believe it was still up! haha

I have a cat called woof! No kidding :eek:

You don't need to change your name unless you feel like LeX doesn't fit who you are anymore.

I actually had a paid account with YUPAPA for the longest time, just got rid of it maybe a year ago. Great hosting, never had any problems and the custom control panel was actually pretty cool

Back