• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Internet Speed

Just edited there

717988e0781a3d1Moderator_kitteh.jpg

Ah, I just realized since I moved (last week) ive been connected to someone else's wifi. Here is my actual connection

Oh my, your wit! How has nobody ever connected that company with virginity before?

I always have, I remember some Virgin Internet person came round to my house knocking on the door trying to sell shiz. He was young, mid-20's and his T-Shirt said 'VIRGIN' on it. So I said "Nice T-Shirt, suits you ;)" :evilb:

I always have, I remember some Virgin Internet person came round to my house knocking on the door trying to sell shiz. He was young, mid-20's and his T-Shirt said 'VIRGIN' on it. So I said "Nice T-Shirt, suits you ;)" :evilb:

Apparently sarcasm doesn't translate well for the internet :p

Too lazy to retake it (on wireless now anyways, speeds wouldn't be as good). Slightly old one on my main PC.

448818621.png

Comcast is also supposed to double speeds in the future, or so I hear :biggrin2:.

And I bet it costs the same or less.

I have to pay 61 USD/mo for what I got.

$50/month is what mine would cost but it is bundled with the tv and phone so my entire bill is like $120~ that includes 2 digital boxes a dvr a couple of the movie channels almost every other channel on tv and the phone line :p

Back